mama inko :'(

~Time skip two years~

Mamma inko's pov:

Izuku and katsuki were in izukus room sleeping while I was cleaning up from dinner, I was softly humming to a song I heard earlier as I was putting away some glasses I saw a reflection of a man in the widow he pointed a gun at me and I screamed as he shot, I fell to the ground slowly dying as a green bubble went around me izuku is protecting me and probably katsuki I had tears in my eyes as I let of my last breath and my vision faded into darkness (RIP inko 😖)

Izuku's pov:

I was asleep when I heard a scream and gunshot, I quickly made two bubbles around mum and kacchan and dived into the cobord with my phone I look at kacchan and mouth "be quiet" he nods and I dial heros hotline...
(-heros hotline ~izuku)
-Hello heros hotline how many I assist?
~I need a hero to my house right away, there is a robber and I heard a gunshot
-do you know where the robber is
~ I think they are down stairs.... hes calling my name.... he says hes come to get me for his master
-stay where you are I am sending some heros to your location
~he says all for one wants my quirk?...
-sir stay hidden, is anyone else with you?
~kacchan and my mum but she was down stairs
I tear up
~I think shes dead
-why do you think that?
~my quirk let's my put people in bubbles that no one can pass, it protects the person inside it I can feel if they are hurt and their emotions, from kacchan I feel fear but no injuries but from my mother I feel nothing
Some tears run down my cheeks
-the heros should be there now, just stay on the phone until then
~okay

I hear yelling and some crashes and then its quiet for a couple of minutes then the door opens and I freeze...
"Hello? I'm a hero, you might not know me but my hero name is erausre head"
I stay quiet as I lower kacchans and mums bubbles and crawl out of my cobord I see erasurehead and walk over to kacchan and cling to his arm and let him drag me with him towards the hero "well if it isn't problem child and his friend" kacchan nods and says "this ones a trouble magnet" while pointing at me erasurehead picks me up and grabs kacchans hand and walks us out of the house we see the heros who came and the villan who broke in being taken away by president mic and I see all-might talking to the police, erasurehead sets me down on the hood of a police car and picks kacchan and does the same we sit there for a while until I ask "is my mum okay?, I couldn't feel anything from her when she was in my bubble, she has died hasn't she?" I said while sobbing "I'm sorry midoryia... was she your only family left?" He asked "yes, my father died in America when I was 2 and I dont have any other relatives" I answer "well then allmight has agreed to taking problem childs friend here" he said pointing to kacchan "his name is katsuki bakugo..." I said "well than young bakugo you can head over to allmight and he will take you to where you will ba staying, dont worry you two will see each other every day while you studie with some friends on mine" kacchan nods and hugs me tightly and says "bye izu, i love you" "I love you too, kacchan" ge slides off the car and walks to all might who says hi and picks up kacchan, puts him on his shoulders and carefully jumps away, erasure head looks an me and says "and you will stay with me and my husband and our adopted son shinso" I nod as he helps me off the car and brings me to his own.
We drive for about 10 minutes before be arrive at his household

He walks us in and we are welcomed by a very loud man yelling "HELLO HONEY" "geez hiza be quite, we have someone who will be staying with us for a while

He walks us in and we are welcomed by a very loud man yelling "HELLO HONEY" "geez hiza be quite, we have someone who will be staying with us for a while...."erasurehead says a man with yellow hair walks into view who I assume is hiza as he says "and who might you be young man?" He asks as I get a better look I realize hes president mic and I answer "izuku midoryia" "well izuku, welcome to the aizawa household, our son shinso is in his room, your room is next to his, he is your age so you will probably get along" he says "thank you Mr mic and Mr erasurehead" "please call me aizawa and him just mic" aizawa says "okay" I answer.
Aizawa takes me to shinso's room and introduces us, as he leads me to my room a black cat walks by and aizawa says not to go near her because she hates everyone and won't let anyone let her, he turns around and yelps and he sees me holding a purring cat that has snuggled into my chest while petting her his face goes white as he yells "HE'S PATTING FUZZIE?!??!" everyone runs into the room to see this and all three of them have the same expression on their face, I start to freak out and accidentally make a shapeshifter quirk and poof I'm a tiny black kitten with the prettest green-blue eyes eyes you will ever see

everyone gasps at this and the two adults yell "WERE ADOPTING YOU!!!" as shiso pick me up and starts petting me, I can't help but purr until I fall asleep.

Ok so I think this is going good so far.
Please tell me if you have any questions or I spell something wrong
Or you want me to change or put more detail into anything
Anywho
Bye bye my special beans
~ozzy~