Confession!

Jimin looked at the coffee and then at the cops back as he was walking to the door.

"Wait! Sir I have something want I want to add to my statement!"
Jimin looked down after he spoke.

The cop sat down in front of Jimin and pressed the recorder, "great, you may start Mr Park".

Jimin gulped then raised his head.
"Sir, I really wasn't lying when I said I didn't know what was in the boxes" he then paused to look in the cops eyes and the cop nodded for Jimin to continue. "But I left out the part that I was picking up car parts that was actually my boyfriends... you see he owns a car dealing business so he asked me to pick up some parts for him, which wasn't unusual as I have done it for him a few times" Jimin thoughts suddenly thought back to the other times, did he ever actually check any of the boxes?.

Jimin's mind wavered thinking maybe his boyfriend did know about this and he never actually picked up car parts. His heart sunk but he refused to believe it so he quickly said "but I don't think my boyfriend is in on this! I think we have been set up by the man at the warehouse, did he say anything about Kai?" Jimin panicked.

The good cop signed showing his sympathy smile once again and turned off the tape recorder before he spoke "look Jimin in truth we know about Kai, the man at the warehouse did mention him after we spoke to you so you have to understand that looks suspicious on your part for not bring him up"

Jimin nodded his head in defeat "I just love him, that's all and I panicked, honestly Sir I had no idea what was in the boxes, I've never even seen drugs in person until today!"

"Mr Park I believe you" Jimin then perked up and smiled "but..." the cop continued "We have tried to find Kai to bring him in for questioning but it seem he's gone into hiding, which mean he does know about the drugs and has had word that we are on his tail"
Jimin couldn't believe the words he was hearing, pools of tears formed in his eyes "b-but Kai is a good man, h-he just works with cars a-and he wouldn't have put me in that position, h-he wouldn't sent me up Sir... he loves me!" jimin was now cry hard while shaking his head.
'WHY?! Why Kai? Did I know the real you at all" Jimin's thoughts blocked out the cops words until he felt a warm hand on his shoulder.

"Mr park, please calm down. I know what your hearing must be hard but I think you should think about yourself more right now and realise the position you are in" the gentle cop passed Jimin some tissues out his pocket and Jimin sheepishly wiped his tears away and blew his nose before looking up.

"So what happens now? Jimin took a drink of the warm coffee to clear his throat.
"The problem for you right now is... one: you was the one caught trading with the man from the warehouse who has confessed to his crime, two: he has claimed you knew what was in the boxes and knew Kai's side business and three: Kai is now no where to be found to confirm you in fact didn't know of the crime you committed, so it isn't looking good for you I'm afraid Jimin unless we find proof you will be charged and sent to court."

Jimin's whole body went numb, he couldn't even cry because of the shock and betrayal he felt, he thought Kai was a good man and loved him but every thing pointed to it being a lie and his mind and heart couldn't process that. The cop stopd straight and signed while rubbing his forehead.
"Mr Park, my partner doesn't believe you are innocent and from a any normal cops perspective I would normally agree with him but I have a gut feeling you honestly was just a pawn in this but the judge won't go off my gut feeling so the first thing we need to do is find Kai and get his confession until then you and the man from the warehouse will be held in our cells so please drink the coffee then I'll be taking you to a room to get change into simple clothing and then show you to your cell, is there anyone I need to call?"

Jimin couldn't believe what was happening to him, he couldn't even ask someone to help as his parent died when he was young and he slowly stopped seeing his friends because he was depressed but then Kai came into his life... 'big mistake' he thought.

"No I only have Kai" Jimin mumbled.
The cops eyes saddened for the young boy but he nodded and showed Jimin out the door.

Jimin then walked into a room that looked like a school locker room, he glanced round to then feel a tap on his back.

"Mr Park, please change into these, make sure you place all your clothing into this bag along with any jewellery and accessories you maybe have".

The cop passed jimin a large clear zip bag and some folded clothes, jimin placed them on a bench and was about to under dress until he turned and raise his brow at the good cop.

"Huh? O-oh erm I have to stay to make sure you don't try to take something in the cell with you, E-erm don't mind me" the cops cheeks turned a shade of pink.

Jimin nodded then began to underdress down to his blue boxer shorts that hugged his peachy bottom nicely, he felt a little uncomfortable but Jimin had a fit body so he wasn't ashamed he then took off all his rings and ear rings, placing everything in the bag as asked. He grabbed the first piece of folded clothing which was a plain grey short sleeve top putting it on then he grabbed the pants which again were plain grey cotton sweat pants that went tight around the ankle. After getting change the cop gave Jimin some slippers and took his now bagged clothes and items and put them in a locker before asking Jimin to follow him.

They walked past a few cops in a office and they all furrowed then looked away, Jimin looked down to avoid the stares of disapproval.
The cops opened a cell door and Jimin walked inside as he looked around, just a bunker bed and that was all. The cop closed the door on Jimin and smiled "if you need the toilet just give that man a shout, he's called Sam" the cop pointed to another small cop sat at a deck doing what looked like paper work. Jimin nodded, "I'm Jerry by the way, I'll work hard to find Kai Jimin" this made Jimin smile slightly, this cop has been so kind and it made him thankful, "Thanks Jerry" Jimin waved goodbye and sat on the bed with his back on the wall and legs to his chest.
Sign.. "Well my life has suddenly turned to shit" he whispered to him self.
Sat deep in thought Jimin tried to understand why Kai had been lying to him all this time, why he would put Jimin in this position?, did he love him at all or was he just a puppet for him to control?. Jimin's tears again fell down his cheeks as he laid down on the bed with his head feeling like it was ready to explode.

"I hope it wasn't all a lie and he comes to my rescue"
He whispered before laying down closing his eyes and letting his body go into a deep sleep.

*end of chapter*
*Jimin is heart broken and vulnerable! His fate is in Kai's hands now... unfortunately*