Trouble ahead?

Two days past since Jimin arrived at the main station. He'd settled in ok with the help of Tae who he stayed with no matter what. Tae was a kind soul who seemed a little dumb but was in fact very smart when it came to what he called being 'street wise', meaning since he was young his single mother never really cared for him so he learnt to look after himself in the rough neighbourhood he lived him, he would steal things and sell them to random people, he also was a decent pick pocket and even explained how to pick a lock. Jimin loved his stories but felt sad that Tae had must a hard time and guessed if he had better upbringing then maybe he wouldn't be here right now.

"Come on Jimin and Taehyung, it's your turn to have a hour outside" an officer stood at the gate holding up cuffs.

Through out the day the officers would pick around 20 inmate to go out to the court yard for fresh air and stretch their legs for an hour. The two boys stood up faced the wall and placed their hands behind their backs so the officer could cuff them before walking them to the yard.

Once in the yard Tae smiled and breathe in the air.
"Ah I think it's going to rain soon" he said while walking off.
Jimin's looked at the baby blue sky then back at Tae confused as he followed, "Tae the sky is blue and clear, I don't think it will"
Tae laughed and sat at a bench in the middle of the grass, "It will, I can smell it" he grinned at Jimin who was nice eyeing the boy, Jimin was use to Tae's strange comment now at he realised the boy himself was a little strange but Jimin liked it and wouldn't change Tae even if he couldn't. Jimin's eyes looked around as Tae rambled on about random things, his eyes landed on one of the guard's who was watching Jimin like a hawk, which made Jimin fidget with his smol fingers as he nervously kept peeking to see the guard still watching him.

Jimin suddenly noticed Tae stopped talking which was once again strange because the boy never shut up so he looked at Tae who was looking behind Jimin with a worried look on his face, Jimin turned to see what Tae was staring at to be face to face with a man sitting next to Jimin and another man standing next to the one sitting.

Jimin moved closer to Tae who was now holding Jimin sleeve in a tight grip, Jimin eyes the men who was staring at him.

"Hi, can I help you?" Jimin asked trying not to sound scared.
The men grinned an evil disgusting smile, "yeah you can, give me a smooch" he laughed.

Jimin looked at Tae who was nice shaking in fear and that made Jimin angry but he knew he should try handle this properly.

"Haha, I can't do that but I can be your friend" Jimin smiled hoping the men would drop the creepy aura and just go away.

Before the men could reply a voice was heard behind them causing them all to look, "I suggest you two men take a walk" the officer that was staring at Jimin was now stood next to them and sending the two creepy mean away. They stood up click their tongues and walked away.

Jimin asked Tae if he was alright and Tae nodded now calm and smiling again.
"Thank you" Jimin quietly said to the officer still standing beside them.
"Don't worry about Park Jimin, they are just creeps who you don't need to worry about in for petty crimes" the officer nodded.
"Well Thank you again officers... er.." Jimin looked at his name tag but he replied first.
"Taemin, Lee Taemin, actually somebody has asked me to keep an eye on you Mr Park" he smiled.

Jimin's eyes shot to Tae who was also shocked to the news, Jimin thought who it could be but the only person he had was Kai and he was still no where to be found.

"Detective James.." the Officer said.
Jimin looked at him in confusion but then remembered the nice cop who was kind to him, he remembered him saying his name but because his head was such a mess at the time he didn't take notice.
"Ahhh.." Jimin beamed "The kind cop at the interviewed me" Jimin smiled as Tae just sat listening.
"Hmm, yeah! He was my leader when I was in training and he's great at what he does so when showed me a picture of you and asked me to keep an eye out for you, well I couldn't say no even though I'm not sure why he asked" Taemin raised a brow at Jimin who looked down at his lap then back up to reply. "Well to be honest I'm innocent of my crime and he was the only one who believed me... said something about his gut feeling". "Well that's that then, if he had a gut feeling then I believe you too without even asking what happened, that man has a crazy good sixth sense which I wouldn't question" Taemin laughed which made the two boys giggle.