Angel? Or Demon?

Namjoon held Jimin close as his gang member cleared everyone out of the small reading common room. Namjoon asked his friends to go get something the clean the blood off Jimin and some clear clothes.
The two sat alone in the room, Jimin sat on Namjoon lap still crying while Namjoon just stroked the boys back trying to calm him.
"Jimin I need you to calm down and breathe".
Jimin tried to control his breathing as he took deep breathes, he knew what he did was horribly wrong but his body just acted on its own, he didn't want Namjoon to think bad of him (ironicly they are all bad in some way other wise they wouldn't be in prison) but Jimin knew Namjoon saw him as more than a criminal so he didn't want to disappoint him.
"I'm s-sorry Joonie, I'm s-so sorry" he cried.
"Minie, it's ok, I'm not mad, I just want to know what happened".

Jimin calmed down enough to speak properly after hearing that, he got off Namjoons lap and sat on the chair in front of him. He looked down at his bloody hands as he fidgeted with his fingers.
"Let's wait for the boy's and get you cleaned up first" Namjoon smiled as Jimin looked up and nodded.
Right on que the two lads walked in with a bowl of water and cloth and some fresh clothes.
"We tipped the guard off for the clothes and bowl" one of them said as they placed the items on the table beside Namjoon.
"Thanks lads, you guys watch outside, don't let anyone in" Namjoon commanded and the lads nodded exiting the room after.
Namjoon looked at Jimin awkwardly,
"Erm, I'll clean you up then turn around while you change" He coughed.
Jimin giggled at Namjoon's shyness, "Joonie, you've seen me but naked, I don't mind changing in front of you" Jimin giggled a little more.
Namjoon laughed along, "OK, let's clean your hands and face first" Namjoon soaked the cloth in the warm water before ringing it out, "before I start wiping, do you have any injuries I need to be careful of?".
Jimin looked down and mumbled, "No, this is all his blood I think".
Namjoon signed in relief then proceeded to clean Jimin, he wiped his hands, face and neck, when he was finished the water in the bowl was blood red, no longer clear. Jimin felt much better now the blood was off his body so he began striping his clothes off to put on fresh ones.
Just as he was about to put on his pants the door flew open.
"I told you, you can't go in there!!" One of the guys guarding the door shouted.
Jimin and Namjoon looked at the commotion at the door way, Yoongi stood a little out of breath and flush faced.
"Yoongi, what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked confused as to why he seemed to be in a rush.
Yoongi's eyes never left Jimin's as he walked closer to the two,
"I heard you was in a fight, are you alright? You don't look injured though?" Yoongi ignored Namjoon and scanned Jimin's face and body for injuries.
Jimin pulled up his fresh pants, still looking at Yoongi, 'Is he worried about me?' Jimin thought as he looked at Yoongi's concerned facial expressions.

Jimin stood up straight," I was in a fight but I'm fine" he replied bluntly.
"I wouldn't call it a fight, more like Jimin went crazy on his arse" Namjoon laughed but stopped when he notice Jimin frown and look at the floor in guilt.
Yoongi stood blank faced, "This guy?" he said pointing to Jimin.
"Yeah, when I got there the other guy was bloodied up on the floor."
"Pfft, you're joking right?" Yoongi  laughed.

Jimin was getting annoyed that the two was talking about him as if he wasn't stood in front of them so he clenched his fist into a little ball and yelled, "I am stood here you know!".

Namjoon and Yoongi was shocked at Jimin's outburst and how cute he looked but decided to not push his buttons.

"He was just about to tell me what happed so can you leave Yoongi?" Namjoon cocked his head to the side.
Yoongi frowned, he realised he rushed over out of panic for Jimin and now he looks weird as he would normally if his cell mate got hurt he wouldn't bat a eyelid.
"Ah, yeah, I just wanted to check he was alright, I can't be arsed with him whimpering all night while I try to sleep" he shugged to make his. Excuse more believeable. Namjoon didn't believe it for a second as his eyes Yoongi but Jimin who stood quietly took those words to heart.
'So he didn't worry about me? Of course he didn't Jimin, why would he care about you, just because he was there for you one time.. Wow I feel like an idiot for thinking different'. Jimin looked to the floor in disappointment and Yoongi caught it but decided he'll make it up to him later, so he left without another word.

Namjoon watched Jimin sulk at Yoongi's words, "Don't take it personally, he's like that with everyone" Namjoon smiling thinking that would make the boy feel better, but actually it just made him feel worsem
'Like everyone' Jimin repeated.

"Anyway, tell me what happened". Namjoon patted the sit next to him.
Jimin pushed Yoongi out his mind and signed as he sat next to Namjoon.
"Ok Joonie".
Jimin started telling Namjoon everything that happened starting with Tae acting strange, the man talking to Tae, him asking Tae about it and Tae freaking out and pushing him to the floor and then how the man laughed at him and something in him snapped, jimin explained he can't even remember what he did to the guy, next thing remembers is Namjoon shouting his name.
"Hmm, I don't know Tae but if he's in some sort of trouble I'll look into that, he could be something or nothing, but if you hang out with him I want to make sure it's not a threat to you or my gang" Namjoon scratched his chin in thought.
"Really?! You'll do that?" Jimin smiled.
"Jimin, don't get it twisted, I'm doing it for your safety and my gangs, not Tae."
Jimin glared at Namjoon's words, "What about Tae?!".
"Tae isn't my concern." Namjoon replied bluntly.
Jimin was upset at Namjoon's reply so he looked away like a wounded cat.
Namjoon noticed Jimin's attitude and signed, "Look Jimin, I am a prison gang leader, not the class president at high school, its not my job to look after everyone... Just the people that matter to me"
"Then I'll protect Tae because he matters to me" Jimin said stubbornly as he crossed his arms.
Namjoon narrowed his eyes, "Jimin this isn't a game, if Tae really is in trouble you are not to get involved!"
"I can't leave Tae to fight for himself Joonie! He was there for me when my life turned into this shit circus! Like how you want to protect me... I want to protect Tae, he's my best friend!!" Jimin shouted in frustration because Namjoon just didn't understand.
Namjoon rolled his eyes," Fine I'll protect him! Let me look into it first! It's might be nothing but if it is you and him will be under my protection until it's solved, so be careful Jimin" Namjoon shook his head as he felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck.
"Thank you Joonie, I'm going to talk to Tae tomorrow, maybe he'll have calmed down and will tell me" Jimin snuggled into Namjoon.
'Yawwwwnnn' Jimin's eye became sleepy as he pulled away from Namjoon.
"Why don't you go back to your cell and get some rest before you fall asleep on me" Namjoon laughed.
"Yea, good idea, I'm so tired" Jimin sluggishly stood up and walked to the door.
"Thanks for today Joonie, you really are a amazing big brother to me" Jimin smiled lazily and walked to his cell.
Namjoon sat their with a huge smile on his face as he thought about how Jimin doesn't realise how much it means to him to hear them words.

*Sorry its 01:18 and I need sleep so I'm gonna pubish this now but I will add more tomorrow after college* goodnight