Yoongi

As Yoongi was reading his book a group walked in and without looking he could tell it was Namjoon's gang because all the others in the room left the room. He heard the group talking but when he heard a voice that Yoongi didn't recognise talking with them he peeked out the corner of his eye, 'Huh? Isn't that my new cell mate?', He looked back to the book but still listened to their conversation.

They sat talking about how many years they had and the crimes they did to get them here, when it came to Jimin to say his crime Yoongi listened harder wanting to know what kind of person he would be bunking with.

"They found thousands of pounds worth of cocaine in my boot" Jimin said casually.

Yoongi raised a brow while listening but then zoning out with his own thoughts, 'That's surprising! I thought it was going to be something more innocent than trading drugs... ahh I bet he was just a mule for the big shot's who black mailed him or he just got involved with the wrong group of mates... whatever now I know he isn't a threat I don't give a fuck'.

Yoongi went back to reading his book, not paying attention to the group or anything around him but then he sensed someone walking his way, he gripped his book prepared for a argument or maybe even a fight thinking an inmate had a problem but the person just stood next to him and didn't touch him.
'What the fuck? Who is it? and what the fuck do they want?!' He was about to look up until a soft and small voice spoke so he stayed with his head facing the book.

Once he realised it was Jimin who was apologising to him for the towel incident he calm down but refused to get involved with the boy so he ignored him, 'just go away little boy' Yoongi thought to him self. At this point he could tell Jimin was annoyed with him because his voice raised and the tone changed.

Yoongi was getting even more pissed as the boy wouldn't shut the hell up and leave. Yoongi didn't want to be his friend nor anyone's friend, he just wanted to do his time and get the fuck out. Yoongi was loosing his patience with the boy but then he heard a deeper voice approach which he knew right away was Namjoon.
He and Namjoon was ok, he wouldn't say they were friends but they had a mutual understanding and often spoke about random shit. So when he greeted him Yoongi looked up and greeted back, he could see Jimin's blood boil at his ignorance which made Yoongi want to laugh because he looked so cute when he was angry but he manage to keep a straight face. He watched Namjoon pull him away and walk out the room, so he went back to his book but then suddenly placed it down, "Joon will probably warn him about me now so I'm sure I'll have a peaceful time" he muttered to himself.

Yoongi knew about all the rumours people spread about him that obviously wasn't true..
-killed many people
-was in the mafia
-was a drug lord
Blah blah blah.. but Yoongi was too lazy and unbothered to deny them or tell them the whole reason he was in there, it was true he killed someone but that person deserved it. He just let them talk shit and the rumours kind of helped him survive but also brought him trouble too which he sorted out with no problem because Yoongi knew how to fight well, he also had pretty good reflexes so any shady shit that happened he was quick to notice.

Beep beep beep

A voice was heard over the intercom, "Alright inmates leisure time is up, Make your way back to the cells and roll call will be in 15 minutes".

"Argh" Yoongi groaned thinking about having to now share his cell because he got use to not having a cell mate as his old one finished his sentence a year ago. He walked back to his cell then smiled seeing it empty as Jimin hasn't arrived back yet, so before he did Yoongi climbed on the top bunk, laid down and faced the wall closing his eye's while it was still peaceful.

Yoongi was so chilled he didn't even hear Jimin walk in the cell until his voice spoke out a question, "are you asleep already?" Jimin asked standing near the entrance. Jimin's voice made Yoongi jolt because he wasn't expecting it, 'shit I bet he knows I'm awake now, for fuck sake please don't keep talking' Yoongi rolled his eyes to his own  thoughts.