Who Is He?!?!?

It was the morning and Jimin and Yoongi woke up to the sound of the mental bars slam as the doors opened to let the prisoners out.

Jimin yawned and stretched his. Arm above his head while mumbling to himself about the bed actually being quite comfortable, he grabbed his tooth brush and shower necessities.
Yoongi on the other hand just stayed laid in his spot not wanting to move.

"I'll be off to the shower room, see you later" Jimin waved to yoogni who wasn't even paying attention to the early raising boy because he was still sleepy laid in bed.

Jimin walked down the halls greeting and smiling to many as he felt like he had a good night sleep, unknown to him that was thanks to Yoongi. As he arrived at the showering block a guard greeted him and asked him to put his dirty clothes in the massive white cart and told him fresh one will be on a selve in the changing room. Jimin nodded carried on walking to the changing room, as he walked in a few prisoners were already there as well, Jimin suddenly felt nervous, he slowly walked to the back corner to unchange.
He started to lifting his shirt off over his head, feeling the morning chill made his small pink nipples perk a little, his body was well toned despite his baby face which shocked a few of the prisoners who were peeking while also unchanging.
Jimin proceeded undressing unaware of the stares he is receiving, pulling his pants down he grabbed the clothes to toss in the cart, this was when he realised the many eyes he had on him, he tensed for a second but decided to play it cool and continue for the showers with his things in hand.

Jimin stood under the large mentel showers and pulled the cold steel nob down which released luke warm water,
"Ah" Jimin moaning quietly as the once luke warm water became nice and hot on his body.

The small moan didn't go unnoticed the the other inmates that was intensely watching Jimin wash his body under the hot water. They gulped as he foam from his shower gel slowly formed on his milky skin and slid down his smooth skin as he water washed it away.

Jimin was in pure bliss with his eye closed he didn't Yoongi enter the shower.
Yoongi walked into the shower yawning and scratching his head, when he looked up he saw most of the inmate staring in the same direction, curious to what they were looking at he tilted his head to the side to get a better look. Instantly he froze seeing Jimin in all his beauty, Yoongi's eyes couldn't help scanning the boy from head to toe, he was so surprised Jimin had abs along with thick thighs and glorious ass. He blink a few times before realising he was just staring at the boy, he quickly shook his head and walked under the shower before going back to minding his own business and trying his best not to look again.

Jimin now washing his hair had his eyes closed while smoothly rubbing the shampoo in his hair, for a moment his felt like he was back at home in his own blissfully shower, yes for a moment because his eyes shot open to the touch of someone grabbing his right arse cheek.
"W-woahhh" Jimin panicked moving away from the hand and opening his eyes to see a tall taned fellow smiling at him.

"Wow, your ass is a handful! Just how I like it" he random fellow kicked his bottom lip which made Jimin want to gip.

"E-err thanks? But can you not touch me without my permission please?" Jimin looked any where but the guy standing in front of him.

The guy took this as a challenge and stepped closer to Jimin who now had his back to a wall,
"Was that an invite baby boy?"
Jimin quickly shook his head no but the guy didn't care and placed on hand on Jimin's nape while the other snaked around his waist to pull him closer.

"C-can you back up please?" Jimin was now panicking majorly as his heart was racing but not in a good way, flashes of black and white spots hit his vision as he struggled out the inmate grip feeling his hot breathe getting closer to his neck.