𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚝. 2

" I just don't understand what I did wrong," she cried.

B pulled the crying girl into his chest and let his shirt absorb her tears.

"I thought everything was going well and out of nowhere he starts accusing me of being unfaithful to him." She sniffled.

A/N: me writing this smh

"Y/N calm down, he isn't worth your tears." He said trying to comfort her.

"B, I'm in love with him."

Those words broke the boy's heart even though those feelings were supposed to be gone a long time ago.

"I've never opened up to anyone they way I did with him. He brought out a side of me that was lost for a very long time."

"You mean the side you had with me?"

The girl looked up at the boy and saw something that had been locked away for years.

"Brandon, please don't start this-

"Y/N you go on about how all these guys treat you bad, then you miss the option right in front of you."

"B...

"No, you can't say that night was a mistake. You can't say you'd want to take it back. You can't say you don't love me."

"Of course I love you, as a little-

"Just cut the bullshit, that night we both lost something. Yours might've been your virginity, but mine was the last empty space in my heart."

A/N: Got that key to your heart- too soon... gotcha

"B, i-

"Y/N just thi-

"WOULD YOU LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE, DAMN!" Y/N exclaimed shutting the boy up for good.

A/N: Austin in that one interview lol... OK I'm having way too much fun with this. Also HBD PORTER!

"B, I don't want to be the one who comes between your best friends."

"So the feelings are mutual." He smirked.

A/N: Someone come get this boy.

"Brandonnn..."

"You're trying to say we can't be together, but you do want me. Hmm i wonder how we can sol-

Just to get him to shut up the girl kissed him. And not some shut up kiss, this one was way more passionate than any of the ones you see in the movies. The way she wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair, made him melt into her, like butter.

Brandon was on cloud nine, the feeling of the love of his life melting into his lips was better than any high he's ever had.

Brandon's POV

I moved her onto my lap and placed my hands firmly on her hips as her fingers gripped my hair.

Feeling her against my body was heaven, we fit together like missing puzzle pieces. The way she knew my tender spots and the way i knew hers. Like a match made in heaven.

But there was something at the back of my mind saying this shouldn't happen. We shouldn't be in this position with the secret about to take over my life. I need to tell her, before it's too late.

I can't let this go on for any longer.

I quickly pulled away and looked into the eyes of the pouting girl.

"B, why'd you-

"Charlotte's pregnant!"

Within seconds the mood went from lust to rage.

Y/N's POV

"WHAT THE HELL BRANDON"

"Look, I know I fucked up"

"YA NO SHIT SHERLOCK"

Brandon looked down with sorrow in his eyes.

Maybe I was too hard on him, even though it is his fault.

I don't know what came over me, but I immediately grabbed his shirt and smash my lips onto his, he unexpectedly kissed back full of passion and turns our lustful kiss to a heated make out session. However, he eventually comes to realization and pulls back.

"So you're not mad," he smirked.

Third POV

Y/N rolls her eyes and begins to grind her hips against his member.

"Fuck keep doing that." He groaned.

Y/N chuckled and continued until she started to feel him harden under her.

Brandon let's out faint profanity, making her smirk and start to palm him through his tight black jeans.

"All I care about right now, is giving you what we both have wanted for a long ass time."

She slowly slides off of his lap and starts to unbutton his jeans and then pulls them down along with his boxers. Her eyes widen and her mouth waters at his size.

"Damn B." She says sounding more like a moan. She moves to his neck and sucks on the soft skin while stroking him slowly, B groans leaning his head back in pleasure.

"Enough teasing babygirl, show me what that pretty mouth do." The girl kisses his lips one last time then kisses down his built torso.

Y/N giggles and licks up the base to the tip then takes him in her mouth. Brandon throws his head back as she's bobbing her head up and down sucking harder and swirling her tongue around the tip. She makes sly eye contact with the moaning boy underneath her and bats her long eyelashes.

"Fuck, I'm not gonna make it. I wanna come in that pretty little pussy of yours." He groans reaching down to rub her privacy, through the thin fabric she called her 'shorts'.

Brandon pulled her up off the ground and ripped off her shorts.

"You always go commando when you at home?" He asked as he teases her folds with his member. The gulps at the lustful look in his eyes, then gaps her mouth open as her body sinks into his.

"Ahhhh..."

She starts to grind her hips as much as she physically can, then she puts her hands on his shoulders for support and starts bouncing up and down on his cock.

"FUCK BABY YOURE SO BIG!" She moans throwing her head back.

"Shit, I'm close." The girl tries to respond, but her words turn to moans.

"Come with my on three baby."

"Aah, too late."

Y/N collapsed onto his chest; both of them heavily panting from their highs.

"Wait, you're on the pill right?" He anxiously asked after pulling out.

"Yes, B, we're good." She chuckled.

"Whew, I don't need to get another girl pregnant..."

~ end of flashback ~

A/N: Special thanks to @/_adriana_cisneros_ for helping a girl out when she was STRUGGLING♥️