𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻: 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

Brandon's POV

"Hey Zion, What did y'all do all day?" I asked him once they left.

"Ehh nothing much, I gave her a tour of the good parts of LA. Bought her dinner then we played basketball. That's all." He says.

"So, do you like her?" I asked him.

His head drops, "I'd be lying if I said no." My heart then dropped.

"Dude I didn't mean for it to happen, it's just-"

I couldn't believe I was hearing this right now. Just listening to one of my best friends talk about my childhood crush like that, and doing the things I've always wanted to do with her is heart wrenching. But what's worse is when I started connecting the dots.

"You kissed her didn't you?" He didn't say anything, that's all the proof I needed.

"I'm going to bed."

"Yo Brandon! Dude I'm sorry!" Zion exclaimed, I simply shook my head and went to my room.

Zion's POV

Damn, one kiss was all it took for him to get mad.

"Yo, Nick am I being unfair to him?"

"Nah, he's actually upset with himself. He could've gone after her when he had the chance, but now that you've already made your move he can't take the heat." He explained.

"Thanks, I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight"

"Night." He responded.

Well today was interesting.

~ a month later ~

Third POV

"Y'all do realize we have to rehearse right?" Brandon asked.

Everyone in the room ignored his comment and carried on with their laziness. For the last 2 hours he's been trying to get his band mates in the studio to finally practice, but everyone's been blowing him off. If he didn't care about the band's career he wouldn't be so pressed.

Brandon's POV

Why don't they listen to me?

At this rate Y/N is going to get even bigger than she already is and she only has one single out. Once she drops the song with Khalid we are going to be history.

"So y'all are just going to let Y/N pass us while we sit on our asses?"

"Yo, Y/N's music is straight fire. She let me listen to her new stuff, they're all hits I swear." Edwin exclaimed.

Out of that entire thing all he heard was 'Y/N'. Though he's not wrong, that's why we need to get in the damn studio.

"You know it could be us making the hits, but y'all just to sit and watch her." I scoffed walking to the kitchen.

"Yo, we should listen to B, he makes a point." Zion said walking into the room. Great it has to be him that agrees with me.

I rolled my eyes, grabbed a bottle of water and walked to the dance studio.

"Yo why is he so pressed?" He said while I closed the door.

Third POV

"He's still upset about the Y/N thing."

A/N: One part of me wants to feel bad for B, and the other part doesn't give a fuck.