𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸: 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔

9 months later...

Y/N's POV

So the last time you heard from us was a while, so I'm going to catch up to speed.
I aced my audition at Interscope, so now I'm a recording artist. Exciting right, wrong!
I had to move to LA and I don't think I was cut out for the big city, but it's the only place for the most opportunity. Halie moved out here too. If you hadn't noticed she's a bombass makeup artist, so she also took the chance. I haven't seen Brandon since that day, but I do check up on him through Halie every once and awhile.

That brings us to right now, me sitting on the floor of a dance studio waiting on my manager.
Who happens to be late for our meeting again.

"Y/N, thank you for waiting, I know your very busy, but I had to let you meet this young man." My manager, Derek said.

Omg, it's the American Teenager. I might be fangirling a lil bit.

I stood up, shook his hand, "I can already tell we are going to be best friends."

I chuckled, "Ditto!"

"Now that everyone's acquainted, Khalid you have a song to show my artist."

"Oh yeah, so I was working on a duet last week and I found a video of you singing an original song on insta, so I finished it for you, well us." He handed me his phone and played the beat with the lyrics.

"Has anyone else heard this?" I asked.

"Nope." He said popping out the p.

"It's amazing, let's make this a secret project. Don't tell any of the fans. I release my debut single, Trip, on Friday. So we can finish the song, make a cover and maybe shoot a video after the release. We'll see, so what do you think about the plan." I said.

"Let's get to work then!" He insisted.

We worked for 4 hours straight with no break which means we are tired as fuck.

"Yo, I think we should call it a day. I need some food." I said.

"I agree, but before we go I want you to meet some of my homies, that are also in the business." He said.

"I'm down as long as I get food after." I agreed.

"Don't worry you'll get your food." He chuckled.

We waited on our Uber for them to take us to his friends place.

~after the car ride~

We finally got to his friends' place and I'm hungry as ever. "Yo Lid, I'm about to postmate is some food, whatcha want?" I asked.

"Just order like 3 or 4 pies for us all, I'm paying!" He yelled from outside the car. I nodded got out the car and made my way to the house.

"Who are your friends anyway?" I asked.

"They in a band together managed by Simon Cowell, they've been together for about 2 years now and I'm trying to get them to go on tour with me next year. I mean along with you." He chuckled.

"Cool, so they can all sing and dance. This is going to be great." Note the sarcasm.

"Aye what's good, Ed?" Khalid said entering the house.

"Nothing much just keeping the grind going, you know." Edwin said as they did their bro shake.

"Damn man who's the cutie?" He whispered thinking I couldn't hear him.