𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Y/N's POV

I was talking to the guys when this bitch decides to attack me from behind.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what's happening!" Edwin exclaimed.

While everyone was panicking about Charlotte attacking me I had already put her in a headlock. They watched in awe as she struggled.

"Whoops reflex. BRANDON COME GET YOUR BITCH!" I yelled.

"Nah I'm good, keep her." He said walking in with two bottles of water.

"What am I supposed to do with her? Sell her, kill her? " I watched all the shocked faces fade into worrisome faces.

"I'm not actually going to kill her, but if she does anything else to provoke me again I won't hesitate to put her in a mental shock." I said sternly in her ear as I let her go.

She went for the spare bottle of water Brandon had, but he just tossed it to me.

"Thanks B." He gave me a head nod and then went to answer the door, as someone had rung the bell again.

In walked Halie, "What's good- What the hell happened?!" She exclaimed.

"Y/N met Charlotte." Edwin chuckled.

She looked at me with the 'I'm going to kill you look' but I gave her a very innocent one.

"You put her in a headlock, didn't you?"

"She attacked me first, and this time I got witnesses." She looked around and everyone nodded their heads.

She exhaled and went up to her brother, turned to the bitch of the hour and said, "Get the fuck out!" Charlotte hurried out of the house before me and Halie started tag teaming her.

We did our signature handshake and both yelled, "Where's the damn food?" Khalid came out of the kitchen with 3 pies
Thank god.

While we were all having fun goofing off in the dance studio, I saw Zion eyeing me down.  I smirked and motioned for him to follow me out to "talk".

Brandon's POV

I watched as Y/N and Zion left the room, and I guess I caught the attention from everyone else. Halie then motioned for me to go over to where she was.

"B, you can't really still have that stupid crush on her."

"Why not?" I asked getting very defensive.

"You have a perfectly good-"

"Don't finish that sentence. Look I thought I let it go a while ago, but I guess not." I explained.

"Hey B, It's okay to have feelings. You should just tell her how you feel." She said.

I scoffed, "Do you remember the last time I tried telling her how I really feel?" I said picturing the last time.

"Come on it wasn't that bad." She chuckled.
Lies.

"Halie I started sweating so much my glasses fell off then, I chickened out asked for a hug." The guys snickered.

There was no way I could tell her without making a complete fool out of myself.

Zion's POV

Me and Y/N were talking and I couldn't help, but take notice of how beautiful she was. I'm not even gonna front, she's fine as hell. Like wifey material and she can sing, what else do you want more in a girl?

"Zion are you even listening?" She asked.

"Of course I am."

"Oh yeah, tell me what I just said." She challenged.

"You were talking about how beautiful you are." She blushed at my remark. I got this in the bag.

"Thank you, but I was talking about how I've never had Frozen Yogurt." She smirked. This is your chance, take it dumbass.

"Bet." I took her hand and led her outside.

"Wait where are we going?" She asked.

"I'm going to give you the complete Los Angeles experience." She chuckled reaching for her purse.

"Wait do I need my wallet?"

"Hell nah, I gotta show you I can treat you right before we start splitting the bill." I cheesed, she smiled rolling her eyes.

"Let's go then."

Z don't fuck this up!

Brandon's POV

Halie and Edwin were still trying to get me to tell her about my feelings when Nick finally caught our attention.

"Umm, I hate to cut a beautiful moment like this but they're gone." He sassed.

"Well it looks like we are nowhere close to having me release my feelings to her."

"Fine, but you are going to tell her sooner or later" Halie said getting off the floor.

"I choose later." I smiled.

"What am I going to do with you?" She mumbled.

"I heard that!"

"Good!" She yelled.

~ 3 hours later ~

Halie's POV

I was on my phone checking if I had any clients tomorrow when Brandon started whining. What am I going to do with him?

"I can't believe they aren't here yet." He groaned plopping on the couch.

"Wow, I thought you weren't worried about her." I smirked.

"I never said I wasn't worried, I just said that I'm never admitting my feelings to her." He said as they happened to walk through the door.

"What's good, chicas and chico!" Y/N yelled.

"I hear that ATL accent coming out, hoe!"

"You can take the bitch out of the hood, but the hood stays in the bitch." She said walking towards me to do our handshake.

"Damn girls are so weird." Nick mumbled.

"Say it louder for the people in the back, Nicholas!" Y/N shouted giving him a death stare, he stayed silent.

"Damn Y/N, look how late it is, don't you have an interview tomorrow?" I asked/yawned. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Shit, I forgot about that." I shook my head. "Aight peoples, I have to go. See y'all bitches when I see you." She said grabbing my arm so I could take her home.

"I guess I'm going too. Bye People!" I shouted.

A/N: tag yourself, I'm Y/N 😋