𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓮𝓷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚝. 1

~ Flashback ~

Third POV

"Z, why aren't you listening to me?" The girl groaned as her significant other paid no attention to her.

"What?" He responds continuing to be engrossed in his phone.

"Why dont you take this fucking relationship seriously? I put in my all and you cant even listen to one thing I say!"

"I never asked to be in their relationship. Ok!"He exclaimed startling the girl.

"Then you never should've KISSED ME!"

"This whole thing was a bad idea, I don't even know why I liked you in the first place." He scoffed.

"You are such a fucking asshole! We're done! Don't call me, text me, dm me, NADA (nothing). I'm don listening to your bullshit and lies!" Y/N screams as tears threaten to leave her eyes.

"Good with me, I don't even wanna see you again." Z said grabbing his coat and slamming the door of the girl's house.

"Why do things like this always happen to me?"

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Brandon's POV

I was waking up Y/N's driveway when I saw Z slam the door and run out. That doesn't seem good at all.

"Z, what's going on?"

"I don't get it, how can women be all over you one day then hating you the next. It's over, you can have her." He scoffed driving away. What happened in there?

I walked up the door and instantly heard light cries, so I just walked in.

"What did I do wrong?" She cried as the sound of glass shattering sounded around her.

"Y/N! Stop, this isn't going to help you!" I yelled trying to take the picture frames out of her hand.

"Why me, B? What did I do to deserve this?"

And just like that the frame fell out of her hand and she collapsed into my arms. I'd be lying if I said, I didn't like the feeling. But this isn't the right time. The girl that I've spent my entire life loving, is in worse pain than heartache. It was like the organ itself was completely broken.

As she sobbed in my arms, I walked us over to the couch and sat her down on it. Once she was laid down on the sofa, I threw a black plush throw-over blanket on her.

Y/N snuggled up against the couch and slowly started to doze off, usually I would leave and come back when she's awake, but now's not the time.

I walked over to the kitchen and started picking up the broken glass that had covered the wooden floor. From the corner of my eye, there was a picture. From one of the broken frames of course. I picked it up and it was a picture of her and Z on their fifth date. I could tell because they went to Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom was in the background.

He asked her to be his girlfriend that day. But it was also the day I thought I had moved on, but sadly I hadn't.

Later that night, I went out to a party and got completely wasted, and ended up blacking out. I woke up the next morning in someone else's bed. Unfortunately that wouldn't be the last time either.

You would think, puking all over yourself, almost wrecking your car and waking up in a strangers bed would make you learn your lesson. But no... It took the worst thing possible to fix me up.

Sleeping with your ex...

I didn't know what I was going, not did i know why. But i did know something, that would be the last time I'd ever do it again.

And what really confirmed that for me, was the three positive pregnancy tests, two sonograms, and a paternity test.

It's taking me awhile to process everything going on in my line right now. Sadly I don't think that's gonna change until the baby actually gets here.

I haven't told anyone, not even the boys- well Z and Austin know; but that's mostly it. My close family doesn't even know, and that's including my sister who lives down the road. I mean I'm no the only one in this boat, the actually person carrying the hasn't told anyone. Part of me is scared to tell people because I don't want Y/N to know. My feeling for her have only grown stronger and there's no way I could tell her that I'm expecting a baby. Especially, when I'm in love with her.

So yeah, I'm gonna hold off on that.

"B, are you still here?" I small shaky voice asked.

I put the picture face down on the counter and quickly disposed of the glass.

"Yeah, are you ok?" I responded taking a seat next to her. We locked eyes; her big brown ones were filled with sorrow. And mine were filled with empathy.

"No...

A/N: poor girl, this chapter makes me so emotional