𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮: 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑

Halie's POV

"Halie my best big sister ever!" Brandon screamed coming from upstairs. What does this boy want now!

"B, I'm your only sister." I glared at him.

"True, but did you know that you are the most amazing sister ever." He said flashing his pearly whites.

"Okay cut the crap what do you want?" I asked.

"Ok... So is Y/N single?? I'm asking for a friend." He wondered.

Y/N's our next door neighbor that moved here six years back from Atlanta. She also happens to be my best friend.

"Who, Zion?" I smirked.

"Sure, let's go with that." He said.

I've known for the longest time that Brandon had a crush on Y/N. Whenever she came over (which was 99.9999% of the time) he would start stuttering and sweating. Like he was having a full on panic attack.

"Brandon, she's not going to go out with you." I said going in the kitchen.

"Why are you so sure?" He whined.

"Now I thought you were asking for Zion." I smirked.

He turned a bright shade of red, "I umm I w-was." He stuttered.

"You do know that I knew about your little crush right?" I asked the embarrassed boy.

"W-what, how?"

"By you doing exactly what you are doing now except around her." And as if it was on cue we heard loud banging from the front door.

"HALIE FUCKING ARREAGA, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!"

I finally opened the door to an out of breath Y/N. She was wearing only a sports bra and a pair of pajama shorts.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked the girl.

"I might've just got out of bed. But that's not important, look at this!" She answered. She showed me an email from the president of Interscope records.

"Please tell me you're not fucking with me!?!" I exclaimed.

"It's deadass!" She yelled. I gave her back her phone and literally jumped on her, giving her the biggest hug of life.

"Whoa what's happening?" Brandon asked.

"Baby B, I didn't see you there!" She said ruffling his hair.

He groaned at the nickname, "Y/N just because I'm a year younger than you doesn't make me a baby." He said.

"Ohhh Baby B, you'll always be a baby to me." She said holding his shoulders.

I went from extremely happy for my best friend to hysterically laughing at my brother.

"Well are you going to tell me or nah?" He asked.

"Ooo Me. I'll do it!" I screamed. Y/N shook her head to my enthusiasm.

"Ok so Y/N got an email about an audition for the president of Interscope Records!" I exclaimed.

"Are you serious? That's amazing." He cheered.

"Ya I know. You know I would stay longer, but I have to go tell my parents. See ya later my peoples!" She yelled running towards the door.

She would've left, but Brandon stopped her.
Here comes the bomb.

Brandon's POV

"Y/N wait." She turned around with that beautiful smile. I was going to tell her about my feelings, but I chickened out.

"Um I won't be here tomorrow so can I get a goodbye hug?" I asked scratching my neck.

"Awww Bee, I'll miss you much love." She responded with her world famous hug.

I wanted to tell her the truth so bad but I just couldn't. If I told her about my feelings and then left I don't think I could ever forgive myself. I watched her walk out the door and tear had slowly made its way down my cheek.

"Aww B it's gonna be okay, you're going after your dream and she's going after hers." Halie comforted.

"Thanks, I'm gonna go finish packing now." I said running upstairs.

Halie's POV

I can tell that Brandon's hurting. I really hope it doesn't hurt him in the long run.

A/N: little did she know...