𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮: 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗?

Brandon's POV

I got finished getting ready and walked into the living room joining everyone.

"This fucking bullshit, what's wrong with this bitch?!" Y/N exclaimed. I looked at Lily to see that she had headphones on, thankfully she couldn't hear anything.

What is she so mad about?

"Yo, what's going on?" I asked.

They all turned to me, "Your fucking baby mama is what's wrong, here!" Y/N said handing me a package.

I furrowed my eyebrows reading it. "I'll be back."

I instantly ran back to my room and dialed Charlotte's number.

Charlotte: Hello?

Brandon: What the fuck Char?

C: You got it didn't you?

B: Adoption really?

C: Brandon we are too young to be taking care of a baby.

B: No, you are just too irresponsible to take care of her!

C: And you aren't?

B: No, considering I'm not leaving the country every other week. Why didn't you tell me is person?

C: Maybe it's because I don't want to see her! Or you!

B: That's stupid, tell me the real reason!

C: I'm pretty sure if I walked in the house again Y/N and Halie would kill me.

I stayed quiet considering that would probably happen.

C: See we both know what happened last time.

B: You should've talked to me before signing them though.

C: I'm her mother, you don't mean anything!

B: You are barely a mother, the only thing close to a mother she knows is Y/N. She's not going anywhere.

C: It doesn't matter, I've already signed her off.

B: I haven't, and I'm not going to. You might not be her mother for any longer but I'm never going to stop being her father.

C: Have fun with that.

B: See you court Charlotte.

"Who in their right mind would do something like this? Oh wait, Charlotte. I really fucked up with her. But then, if the night didn't happen we would've never had Lily. I would've never had a bigger purpose to thrive in life. Which is why I'm going to try to do everything in my will to be the best father for my daughter. I owe it to her." I sighed laying back on my bed.

I sat there alone for a few seconds when I heard the door creek open. Y/N walked in the room with an adorable sleepy Lily.

"Hey, looks like the both of you need a break." She chuckled.

"Yeah, feels like it too." I sighed as she sat down next to me.

"Don't worry B."

"Easy for you to say, this girl wants to give her away like she's a piece of clothing." I said laying the baby on my chest.

"You aren't going to let that happen are you?" I shook my head.

"That's what I thought, now get some rest. You're going to need it if you take on this case."

As she was leaving I heard her mumbling, "Why the hell do I sound like a mom?" I chuckled then looked at the sweet angel sleeping on my chest.

"I promise I will never let anything happen to you. You might not know this now, but you are the single best thing I've ever had. Daddy will never let you go, Lily. I love you so much." I whispered falling asleep to my beautiful daughters snores.

A/N: Brandon and Lily are father daughter goals.