𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑

Third POV

Brandon was right about that. After less than ten minutes of the best friends beating the sit out of the girl, she ended up in the hospital. Funnily that wasn't even her last stop, as she was leaving the ER, LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department) was outside waiting on her, so they could take her into custody.

While she was having the worst day possible, Y/N and Halie didn't have a scratch on them and a very clean record.

Right now everyone except, Charlotte of course, was chilling out at the PM crib away from the craziness that they once caused. The only thing left to happen was the conversation between Brandon and Y/N. No one in the house forgot about it, it was heavy on their minds especially Brandon's. He had been wondering what would've happened if Charlotte had never walked in.
Well he's about to find out.

"Can we get this over with?" Halie asked.

Everyone drew their attention to her confused, but it only took a few seconds for them to catch on.

"Come outside when you're done." She said motioning everyone but them to get up. Once everyone left Y/N took a seat next to Brandon and cleared her throat.

"Brandon, we've known each other for so long and you now want to tell me this." She started.

"It wasn't my intention to keep it from you for so long. I tried to tell you multiple times, but every time I ended up giving you a hug instead." He said with his head in his hands.

"I always wondered why you were so fond of giving hugs." She chuckled.

"Look, we've been through so much, I see you as my little brother B."

"I know, its kinda why I didn't want to tell you. I can talk to you about anything, I guess my teenage mind mixed up my feelings a little bit." He chuckled.

"Now, that we're all good. Please tell me what you said to Charlotte was true, cause that bitch is crazy." She wished.

He laughed, "Yah, it's true. I still have no idea why I even asked her out in the first place. At least she's gone right?"

"Oh yeah, and B the next time you want to ask a girl out run it through me and Halie first." He nodded then realized something.

"So you and Zion, huh?"

"Are just friends."

"For now, I see the way he looks at you. I suggest you go for it. I promise I won't get butthurt." He advised.

"We'll see, now let's go." She told the boy, pulling him up by his hood.

"Ow Ow Ow!" He struggled.

Once they got outside, she was still dragging him and Halie walked up to them.

"So it went well didn't it?" She asked.

"Pretty much, pun intended." She said then pushed him into the pool. The boys heard the splash and turned their attention from their phones to the pool.

"That wasn't funny, Y/N!" Brandon yelled.

"That's one way to turn someone down." Nick murmured.

"Actually that was hilarious, wanna join Y/N?" Halie asked pushing her into the pool.

"What Halie!" She screamed.

"Cannonball!" Zion screamed then plunged into the pool. Y/N screamed once again as the Canadian landed in the water.

"Now this hilarious." Halie said laughing. Too bad she didn't realize Austin walking behind her.

"Let's join the fun." Austin said then picked her up and jumped in with her.

"Austin!" Everyone was laughing at his antics, but then put their attention towards the war about to happen.

Brandon's POV

Nick and Edwin both had pool noodles and were determined to knock the other one in.

"Oh shit, its the battle of the midgets!" Zion exclaimed, however he was then basically drowned by Y/N jumping on his back.
Just friends my ass.

"Nick, you could go in the easy way or the hard way. Take your pick." Edwin said.

"I choose, what's up Tiff. How ya been?" Nick said distractingly.

"Wait what?" Edwin turned then Nick pushed him in.

"Hah! I win, victory!" He cheered as Edwin came back to the surface. But he spoke too soon and when he turned around he was met with Y/N and Zion waiting for him.

"When did y'all- Yo No!" He yelled splashing into the water. Y/N and Zion jumped back into the pool splashing everyone else then grabbed someone's phone and started our unreleased music.

"Can someone knock four eyes into the pool?" Es exclaimed as he saw me chilling on the side of the pool.

"Oh Brandon, so you have any last words?" Y/N smirked.

"Nope!"

I guess I'm gonna have to get over this crush.

A/N: But wait there's more???

Three Years Later...