𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮: 𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚄𝚙 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕

Third POV

"He's still upset about the Y/N thing." Nick said.

"I get it, she's making more music, but why is he mad about that?" Zion asked.

Edwin shook his head. "He's upset well- mad about the other Y/N thing." He explained making the boy even more confused.

"I'm not following." The Dominican groaned trying to find a better way to explain the situation.

"What's good, boys?" A voice belonging to the girl of the hour sounded as she waltzed into their home.

"Damn, gotta love a woman what doesn't give a fuck." The Canadian chuckles eyeing the girl that had just announced her presence.

"That's what he's mad about!" Edwin exclaimed grabbing his arm and pulling him to the kitchen.

"Z, he's mad about the fact that you and Y/N kinda have a thing." He explained. The tall boy rolled his eyes and turned to answer him, however someone beat him to it.

"Are you serious?!" She yelled, then marched to the studio.

"Brandon Michael Lee Arreaga, get your ass out here!" With the sound of his older sister calling, the boy sprinted out of the garage.

"What and why do you sound like mom?" He asked.

"Give me the reason of why you're mad at Zion." Halie demanded.

Now everyone was intrigued, Austin came out of his room and Y/N was concerned and she didn't even know he was mad in the first place.

Brandon's POV

I looked at Y/N and she had the most confused/ concerned look on her face.

"Brandon!" Halie yelled once again.

"He knows, I don't see why I have to let the entire house know." I scoffed.

"Michael stop being so damn stubborn." She groaned.

"It's because he went after her!" I exclaimed turning to Y/N.

"Wait this is about me, what did I do?" Y/N asked. Everyone looked at me.

"Brandon it's time to tell her." Halie said while everyone nodded except, of course the pair of the hour.

"What's happening?" She asked again.

"Y/N, Brandon's-"

"I've had a crush on you since we were in high school." I said cutting off my sister. Zion and I looked at her intensively waiting for a response.

"Brandon, why didn't you tell me?" I would've answered, but my ex walked in the room. Great fucking timing, once again.

"Brandon, I've given you your space, now I've changed. Can we please talk about this?" Charlotte asked.

"Great you're back." Halie sighed.

"Did I interrupt something?" She asked.

"No, it's not like you walked in on the most important moment of Brandon's life." Edwin exeraggerted.

"Charlotte I don't want to talk about us, you were just a distraction for my feelings for-"

"Me." Y/N said finishing my sentence.

"Fuck you bitch!" Charlotte said swinging at Y/N, but accidentally hitting Halie.

"Oh hell nah!"

This isn't going to end well.

A/N: This bitch has been bad news from the start.