𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

3 Years Later...
03/24/2021

Brandon's POV
This isn't happening, not now.

Charlotte
Surprise!

Never in a million years did I think this would happen

Never in a million years did I think this would happen. Especially with my ex. I told everyone that, we would be over, but now I'm in the deep end.

"Fuck."

I'm guessing I sighed loud enough for some of the boys to hear, because Austin and Zion came over to me.

"What's wrong, B?" Austin asked. I couldn't face him so I just showed them the picture.

"Damn, we told you she was bad news. But now I just feel bad that she put you in this kind of position." They said as I put away my phone.

"Hey, maybe it's just a year of new beginnings." Zion said. I shot him a worried look.

"Please tell me Y/N isn't pregnant also?" I asked.

His eyes went wide in response, "God no, we aren't ready for that."

"Well why would you say that?" Austin asked.

"I'd rather show you than tell you." He said motioning us to follow him to his room. He went in his jacket and pulled out a velvet box.

"That's not what I think it is, is it?" Austin asked.

 He nodded with the biggest smile I've ever seen on him, and opened it, revealing a gold banded diamond ring, that Y/N would love because of the simplicity, but it was also her dream engagement ring

He nodded with the biggest smile I've ever seen on him, and opened it, revealing a gold banded diamond ring, that Y/N would love because of the simplicity, but it was also her dream engagement ring. She always wanted a fairytale wedding and I wanted to be the one to give it to her, but I lost my chance a while ago.

"It's beautiful, remind me to go with you when I think about proposing to Ansley." Austin said in awe.

"I'm going to ask her on her on the day we met." He said closing the box and putting it back in its place.

"It's amazing Z, she's going to love it." I said leaving the room.

I just wish I was the one giving it to her...

A/N: Poor B...