•◦ 01 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ONE
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ONE• ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Another fucking night she spends with him. Another fucking night that she stands me up. Another fucking night she's out caring for him when she should be here with me.

Jungkook thinks, anger consuming him.

The noise at the front door indicates that you're finally here. The door swings open revealing your tired state and you smile as if nothing's wrong.

"Hey," You greet as you set your purse down on the table by the entrance. "Sorry I'm late."

"You're not just late," Jungkook answers annoyed. "We had a date tonight."

A quiet 'fuck' leaves your lips.

Is he really that important, Y/N? More important than me?

"Baby, I'm sorry." You walk towards him, but he raises his hand to stop you.

"Are you actually sorry, Y/N?" Jungkook stands from the couch. "Because this isn't the first time."

"I know and I'm really, really sorry. I got caught up with–"

"I know you did," Jungkook interrupts.

He takes a few steps towards you, closing the gap between you both. His right hand raises to move your hair behind your shoulder.

"I hate him, Y/N," Jungkook caresses your left cheek. "I hate him so much."

"Jungkook, I'm the only one he has." You whisper, the same excuse falling from your lips for the hundredth time.

"I don't give a fuck," His hand grabs your chin harshly and raises it to look at him more. "You're mine."

Jungkook crashes his lips into yours, his tongue immediately slipping through your lips. His hands snake around your body and grope your ass tightly making you let out a grunt.

His lips leave yours and he kisses your jaw then down your neck.

"You're only mine, Y/N. Right?" He mutters. "Tell me you're only mine."

Your hand runs through his long, soft locks, "I am, Jungkook. I'm only yours.

"Good," Jungkook pulls away. "Now go to the room and put on the pretty lingerie I have on the bed."