•◦ 17 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
• sᴏɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SEVENTEEN• sᴏɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Jungkook presses gentle kisses against your bare shoulder and on the back of your neck in attempt to wake you up. It works, your eyes fluttering open.

He turns you around, making you face him, "I have a little surprise for you."

Your eyebrows furrow, "What is it?"

Jungkook pulls out your bathrobe from behind him, "You'll see."

You playfully roll your eyes and sit up to slip on the robe over your naked body. Jungkook walks around the bed and extends his hand for you to hold. You take it and stand, following him.

He leads you to the bathroom where there are rose petals leading to the tub filled with bubbles and candles around it on the floor.

"Jungkook..." You whisper.

"I hope you like it." He says from behind you.

You turn to him, "I love it."

Your eyes gloss with tears and Jungkook frowns.

"I'm here, Y/N," He wipes the fallen tears away and kisses your forehead. "You don't have to cry anymore."

"I know. I'm sorry," You whisper, voice strained. "I'm just overwhelmed with all these emotions I've been feeling."

"It's okay," Jungkook kisses your nose and walks over to the counter. "I put some toothpaste on your toothbrush. I know how strict you are about dental hygiene especially in the mornings."

You chuckle and walk over to brush your teeth. After, Jungkook helps you into the bathtub and you tug on his arm.

"You're not getting in?"

"I am," He answers. "But I wanna go see something. I'll be back."

Jungkook leaves and walks over to his nightstand, pulling out the drawer and taking out the small black box he hid in there last night after you had fallen asleep. He opens it and admires the diamond ring in it.

"Now?" Jungkook whispers to himself. "No, no. I'll do it when we're in–."

"Baby, hurry!" You shout from inside the bathroom.