•◦ 07 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVEN
.

╚═══════════════

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Today out of all days, Jungkook felt the most stressed. And what was his way of releasing it? Of course, you know the answer to that.

You walk down the stairs after your shower and into the living room to find Jungkook sniffing in the cocaine of the glass table.

"Are you kidding me, Jungkook?!" You shout as you walk towards him and slap the won bill out of his hand. "I told you I hate when you do this shit! How the fuck are you going to disrespect me and do it under the same roof as me?!"

Jungkook looks up at you, his pupils extremely dilated, "Leave me alone, Y/N. I'm tired of all the shit you give me because of this."

You scoff, "Jungkook, this is going to kill you!"

Jungkook stands up abruptly, "So what if I die?! What are you gonna do?! Cry then go with that fucking guy?!"

You shake your head, "Stop saying stupid shit."

"You know it's true!"

"Why the hell are you always being an asshole?! I'm so tired of your bullshit, Jungkook! Of all this shit!"

You continue to scream at him as he sits down on the couch. You don't even plan to stop until you see blood running down his nose.

"Oh my God."

You kneel in front of him and your right hand wipes the blood away.

"Baby, are you okay?" You ask, but he doesn't answer. You cup his face with your hands and his eyes look drowsy. "Jungkook?"

Jungkook feels his heart beating quickly. His body felt like it was on fire and confusion took over his emotions. His stomach felt queasy and he felt the need to throw up.

"Jungkook?!"

His body started to tremble and his breathing became uneven. The pain in his chest increased as he dug his nails into the couch's cushion.

"I need an ambulance!"

Jungkook heard your freaked out tone, but he couldn't do anything to calm you down. He himself didn't even know what was happening.

"Please stay with me, baby! Please!"

The paramedics rush Jungkook through the doors and down the hall. The nurse stops you from going any further and tears begin to fall from your eyes even more.