•◦ 05 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIVE
ɴᴏ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIVE• ɴᴏ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

The water hitting the shower's tiles is what wakes you up. It was still dark out, the only illumination in the room being the city lights outside.

You rub your eyes and stretch before turning to your side and resting your head on the palm of your hand. Jungkook walks out of the bathroom with only boxers on as he dries his hair with the beige towel.

"You're awake from your nap?"

"I just woke up."

Jungkook makes his way towards you and lowers himself to place a kiss on your lips. He grabs his dress shirt from the chair and slips it on. You admire his golden, toned torso before it hides away under the white fabric.

He buttons up his shirt then secures the wrist area with silver cufflinks. Jungkook pulls up his pants and tucks in his shirt before fastening his belt around his hips. The blue suit jacket is the last thing he puts on to complete his outfit.

"I can feel you staring." Jungkook comments as he adds rings on his fingers.

"And?"

"Stop."

"Why?"

He looks at you through the vanity mirror as he exchanges his small hoop earring for a dangling one.

"I get nervous."

You try not to smile, but end up failing.

"Why are you even wearing a suit right now?" You question. "You're meeting the guy in the morning."

"I've worn suits every time I go out since I was twelve, getting trained by my father to always look presentable in this business," Jungkook shrugs. "I'm so used to it now that I feel weird walking out of the house without a suit on."

Jungkook's phone rings and he takes it out, reading the message. He sprays some not-so-heavy cologne on himself then walks towards you in a hurry.

"Namjoon hyung is here." Jungkook pecks your lips.

He's about to walk away, but you grab his arm and pull him back to you, your lips connecting again for a longer and more passionate kiss.