•◦ 13 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THIRTEEN• ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Jungkook finishes his boxing session and walks up into his room. He turns the bathroom light on and stands in front of the mirror. He stares back at his sweaty figure in anger.

"You're a weak piece of shit," Jungkook tells himself. "Can't even get out of this hell hole. You're an asshole for leaving the one girl you love alone. Something you promised her you'd never do."

Jungkook punches the sink repeatedly. His chest heaves up and down and he lowers his head. His eyes look up at the mirror, looking back at his reflection through his long, wet hair.

"Fuck you."

• • • •

"You're here!" Chulmin welcomes you with open arms. "I had a few doubts about you coming."

"I don't really think I had a choice." You mutter.

He wraps his arm around you and starts to walk.

"This is the main area, obviously," Chulmin begins the tour. "Stage, bar, and down that hallway is the private rooms where you'll give guests lap dances or do other things."

Gross. No thank you.

"Down this hallway," He turns into it. "Is the dressing rooms. There are only five dressing rooms, so you'll be with other girls."

Great.

"Rose!" Chulmin shouts for the girl that was walking by a few feet away. She jogs towards you two.

A/N: not the stripper jk cheats on y/n with

"What's up, Chul?"

"This is, Y/N, the girl I told you about," He introduces you. "Rose will show you the dressing rooms, teach you a few things, and give you tips."

Chulmin pats your shoulder and leaves you two.

"Come on," She says and you follow Rose into the dressing room. "So like he said, I'm Rose, but you can call me by my real name which is Jangmi."

"Jangmi means rose. Clever stage name."

"Thanks," She smiles brightly. "You're very beautiful. You'll definitely attract many men."