•◦ 09 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINE
ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINE • ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

After Jungsik's girlfriend opens the front door and greets Jungkook, he makes his way to his father's office. He knocks on the door before a 'come in' is heard from inside.

Jungkook makes his way in. His father sits on his large leather chair behind the desk at the end of the room. Jungkook can see a glass in his hand that's most likely filled with bourbon.

"Sit down, son," Jungsik motions for Jungkook to take a seat across from him.

He walks towards the chair and sits on it. Jungsik spins around and faces his son. He laughs maniacally and Jungkook begins to feel uneasy.

"You are a fucking idiot, Jungkook," He insults through laughs. "You just made yourself the prime target of the Seongja mafia."

Jungkook sits back on the chair, "What am I supposed to do now? Cry?"

"I'm disappointed in you and your childish acts."

"Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Jungsik scoffs, "I do shit the way it's supposed to be done, Jungkook. You don't. And if you're calling my actions towards Y/N childish, then you're right. I don't like her."

Jungkook slams his hands on the desk as he stands, "Why the fuck do you always have to bring her up?!"

"Because you're so fucking blind! You're blinded by that stupid, worthless ass love you have for her!"

"I'm fucking tired of you always talking this shit about her! You don't even try to get to know her!"

"I don't waste my time on things that have no value."

Jungkook grabs Jungsik by his collar and brings him up to his feet.

"Don't talk about Y/N like that," Jungkook warns. "Next time I'll break your face. I don't give a fuck if you're my father."

He pushes his dad back on his seat and storms out of the room.

• • • •

After waking up, you head downstairs and wait on the couch for Jungkook. Again, you didn't know where he was. He left without even leaving a note saying where he was going.