•◦ 14 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
ɪɴsᴀɴᴇʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOURTEEN• ɪɴsᴀɴᴇʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"The number–"

Why do I even keep trying?

"Y/N!" You hear Jangmi yell behind you.

You end the call and put your phone on the dresser before turning around.

"You look so sexy!" Jangmi grabs your hands and spins you.

"Thanks," You give her a small smile once you finish the twirl.

"Look I know you're nervous, it's your first set and all, but you'll do great, okay?" Jangmi lightly squeezes your hands for comfort. "Yesterday you were amazing. Just remember to be confident. You got this."

||▹track playing: skin - rihanna||
A/N: play through these whole two
club scenes coming up

You inhale deeply and nod with a smile. She pulls you into a quick hug, you lock your stuff away, and then you're out the dressing room and standing behind the curtains.

"This girl here is a rookie, but she sure is good," You hear the MC announce. "Please welcome our newest member, Bunny!"

The red, velvet curtains part and the spotlight flashes on you. You squint your eyes as a reaction and you hear the crowd cheer.

"Just remember to be confident."

Jangmi's words ran around in your mind and you let out a deep breath.  You try to turn on as much confidence as your body held.

You seductively walk towards the pole and grab it with your dominant hand, and for some reason, the crowd goes wild.

You swing all the way around the pole and hook your leg around it. You arch your body backwards, lowering your head for a deeper arch, and the valley in between your breasts flash every person watching you.

Every move you make gives rise to the cheers and it actually annoys you. You straighten your body and take your leg down from the pole.

You grab it with both hands and swing a leg around the pole. You pull up on the pole with your hands so that your arms are supporting the entire weight of your body for a second.

You then jump off your feet and grab onto the pole with both of your knees, making sure to have a firm grip on the it so you don't slide off.