•◦ 18 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
ᴄʜᴏᴏs

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHTEEN• ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Jungkook hides his handgun in its usual spot and fixes his black suit jacket. He turns around and looks at you fixing your shirt.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah," You utter nervously. "And remember, follow the plan and no violence. It'll only make things worse. Just talk things out with Jungsik."

Jungkook lets out an annoyed chuckle at the thought of him, "My father isn't just all talk. You know him and ending this night without violence is practically impossible."

"Baby," You place your hand on his nape. "Just try, okay?"

Jungkook sighs deeply then nods his head slowly. You pull him down to place a quick chaste kiss on his lips.

"Let's go."

• • • •

||▹track playing: deep end - ruelle||

"Come in!" Jungsik shouts after the knock on the door is heard.

Syon steps in, throat feeling dry, "Sir Jungsik..."

"What is it, Syon?"

"Sir," Syon pauses for a moment as he tries to find the right words. "Well, sir, Jungkook is–"

Jungkook walks into the office nonchalantly, "Father!"

Jungsik's eyes widen, enough to almost pop out of their sockets.

"Are you glad to see me?" Jungkook makes his way towards the chair across from him.

Jungsik smirks and leans back on his chair, "As I live and breathe, the devil himself."

"In the flesh," Jungkook smiles as he sits on the chair.

"Leave us, Syon." Jungsik shoos him away with a movement of his hand.

The door closes and the room is filled by Jungsik's displeasing laugh.

"You're back? Did Y/N not want you anymore?"

"Hurry!" Hoseok whispers and motions with his hand to walk faster.

You and the two boys run down the darken hallway. It was the hour Namjoon and Hoseok were guarding outside the room Batam was in so rescuing him was made easy.