•◦ 15 ◦•

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
ɪ' ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʙᴀʙʏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIFTEEN• ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʙᴀʙʏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

A light knock is heard outside of Jungkook's bedroom door. Knowing it's Batam, he stands up from the couch and jogs towards the door.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook nods. "We have to be quick. Guards are only on break for ten minutes."

Batam walks down the hallway calmly, Jungkook beside him. At the end, he turns to the left and they both look around before Batam pushes a certain wall and it opens to a dark place.

Jungkook takes out his phone and turns on the flashlight. They both walk in, Batam guiding the way.

Gross.

Jungkook thought as they walked through the catacombs.

At the end of the tunnel, there's a ladder leading up and Batam turns to him.

"The ladder will take you up to an alleyway behind a coffee shop," Batam hands him his passport and everything else he needs. "The private jet will be waiting at its usual spot."

"You're not coming?"

He shakes his head, "Someone has to distract your father, am I right?"

Batam laughs half-heartedly and Jungkook gives him a small, sad smile.

"Don't worry about me," Batam pats the boy's shoulder.

Jungkook pulls the man into a tight hug, "I don't know why you're doing this, but thank you."

"No problem, son," Batam spills, but he's glad Jungkook takes it as an endearing name. Batam pulls away and smiles. "Go get your girl."

Jungkook grins excitedly and begins to climb up the ladder. Just like Batam said, it leads to an alleyway and Jungkook closes the lid.

He adjusts the cap he has on and keeps his head low as he hails for a cab.

• • • •

"So tell me about that guy you have on your phone case," Jangmi changes the subject.

You look over at your phone case that holds a Polaroid picture of Jungkook which you can clearly see because of the transparent case.

"I've seen it multiple times, but have never gotten the balls to ask."

"That's my boyfriend," You answer then take a bite of the pizza.

"Y/N! Why didn't you tell me?!" Her voice echoes around her empty apartment.

"I didn't plan on telling anyone."