1: Try Me!

3rd Person POV

If there is a group of people that you don't want to mess up in SM University, it's probably be the Engineering students. They are loud, full of cursing, have tattoos on their bodies, body piercing too—and oh they have the craziest head hazer this year—Lee Hyukjae.

So how come a crazy music student is sitting on the famous table of the craziest hazer this year?

"So—they abandoned you?" Kyuhyun leader of the mechanical engineer and part of the hazing team asked the pissed off boy in front of him. It didn't help at all that the boy looks like he is ready to murder someone, "They did! Can you believe it Kyu? Me! Lee Donghae—they chose to abandon me!" he is beyond pissed off.

Lee Donghae is a very gifted composer and singer. He wrote music sheets in between his free time and was able to finish it within 10 to 15 minutes if he's in the mood—but he sucks when he has writer blocks. Many entertainments are already scouting him though he is still on his third year. Let's just say that Lee Donghae isn't interested right now—besides his doe clear eyes, milky white skin, thin lips, clean cut hair, and angelic aura—he can pass as the idol rather than the composer. His look isn't something that you should hide behind the scene—he should be exposed to everyone.

Donghae has two closes friends, they've meet during one camping trip in high school. Kim Heechul who is a diva and actually just followed Donghae's choice of major because he is too bored and too tired to think and Kim Ryeowook who is a gifted singer—can hit multi octaves with his voice. Both of them are crazy—nope—beyond crazy so people are actually amazed how the pure Chinese, gentleman, a mannered person like Hangeng became Kim Heechul's boyfriend—not to mention Kim Ryeowook's high profile boyfriend who is the main vocalist of the famous boy group called Super Junior.

Why did Donghae hang out with them? Simple, because they are great at protecting Donghae with multiple people who wanted to either scout him to become an idol—or scout him to become their boyfriend—though people know that Donghae isn't even interested in relationship.

The problem now is, Lee Donghae's friends are too busy with their boyfriends that they sort of forgot about Donghae's existence—making it easy for people to harass Donghae easily these days. So—what's better choice than hanging out with crazy Engineering students—right? Besides, their leader Lee Hyukjae is Donghae's childhood friend.

Still Donghae glaring at Kyuhyun when Hyukjae pushed some strands of Doghae's loosen hair at the back of his ears, "Then hang out with us Hae—these stupid people just look like that but they are loyal," everyone in the Engineering cafeteria hitch their breathing hearing their leader's voice—so soft and delicate.

Even his friends weren't able to say something because they know Hyukjae will throw rampage the moment Donghae walks out of their territory just because they said something stupid. Donghae grabs Hyukjae's hand on his ear, "I know—I'm sorry too for not eating lunch with you lately—you know that I've been so busy with those deadlines and stuff," and they really cannot believe how Lee Donghae—who was angry a while ago was able to turn sweet while talking to Hyukjae.

They aren't even dating and yet they look like one. "Look—Shindong and Kangin will get us lunch already—right?" and when Hyukjae turns toward his friends, he gave them a death glare which makes them both to stand up, "Of course hahahaha," Shindong laughs nervously, he is the leader of Computer Science Engineer, "What do you want to eat, Donghae?" and Kangin looks awkward, he is the leader of Chemical Engineer.