4: Your Turn!

3rd Person's POV

Heechul and Ryeowook are close to crying already. They've seen how Donghae got dragged to this 3-star hotel near Myeongdong.

The two of them keep on walking back and forth the hotel lobby—panicking as time tick by.

"Are you sure Kyuhyun or Sungmin replied to your message Heechul?" Ryeowook asked again. They both know they cannot brag in that room with total of 6 possible enemies. Heechul isn't strong, in fact he has problem with his knee when he got into an accident when he was young and Ryeowook is too small to even knock one or two big guys.

As soon as both of them saw Donghae looking so drunk, they knew that something was wrong. That guy—Kim Kibum quickly called someone and soon 5 more boys are in the café that they are in and the next thing they've known; those boys are entering this hotel while almost carrying the half-awake Lee Donghae.

Heechul was very quick, he knows who to ask help—Lee Hyukjae. But the latter guy isn't responding to any chats so his other option is Kyuhyun or Sungmin—but Kyuhyun responded so fast. His reply is to keep an eye and he will bring Hyukjae.

"They will—Ryeowook—you know Hyukjae—he will not let anything happen," Heechul is putting a straight face but he is panicking in the inside, "Should we call Hangeng?" Heechul blurted out and Ryeowook frown, "Why?" "He is good at martial arts—maybe—fuck!" Heechul cannot finish anymore. His hands are sweaty and it has been 5 minutes only. They hope Hyukjae can make his car or bike fly fast.

Ryeowook grabs his phone and started making an SMS, "Who?" Heechul asked but Ryeowook is too focus, "We need to think clear Heechul. If Hyukjae and his gang arrives here—there's no way we cannot cover up this incident. We are all third year students—we need to think—we need to cover up everything!" Ryeowook soon shows him his SNS text to his boyfriend.

To: Yesunggie

From: Ryeonggu

Baby—I know this is too much!

My friend is in trouble right now. We are at the hotel waiting for back up!

I know I shouldn't use you but only this one—please!

We are all third year students. We cannot let the university know about this if we fight—do you think you can help me cover up a bit?

Please~

Heechul was shocked reading the message. First, Heechul knows who is Ryeowook's boyfriend and he knows that with his celebrity status, nothing is impossible especially for this third rate hotel. Second, Ryeowook doesn't like asking please to people—but he is doing this—for everyone.

He quickly received a panic reply from his boyfriend.

To: Ryeonggu

From: Yesunggie

Where are?