5: Tell Me!

3rd Person's POV

The light enters Donghae's eyes the moment he opens them.

He almost cannot feel his body—everywhere is aching and there's an annoying beeping sound that he can hear not far from him. "Urghh~" he groans while trying to move his hands but it's almost close to impossible. The white ceiling of the room isn't familiar to him—not his dorm room and definitely not Hyukjae's dorm room.

"Urghh~" he groans again but this time he heard a familiar voice, "Hae~" and he knows he is safe.

Donghae did his best to move his head to another side and find his childhood friend with the most worried eyes he has ever seen in his entire life, "Hy—ukkie~" Donghae called out his name but he is still isn't sure why it's so hard to move.

The engineering boy smiles at him—sad smile that doesn't reach his eyes, "How do you feel?" he asked softly while patting his hand on Donghae's head. The other boy cannot even shake his head, "Can't move—much—Hyukkie—where are we?" the last thing that Donghae can remember is the soft pat of Hyukjae's hand on his hair too—same as what he is doing right now.

Hyukjae sighs deeply, "In the hospital—" Donghae's eyes make it obvious that he is very shocked, "It's okay Hae—you are okay now. No one—will harm you. I will not let it—happen again," Donghae somehow feels like Hyukjae isn't telling it to him but he is telling it to himself.

The guilt inside Hyukjae's chest is too much. How can he let this thing happen to Donghae?

He gulps, "I called your mother—I told them that—I think it's better for you to go home to—Mokpo," Donghae still cannot talk. His expression is clearly showing how shocked he is right now, "Don't worry Hae—I'll file your university leave—you can take a rest for a while~"

"What about you, Hyukkie?" Donghae suddenly asked and Hyukjae can't help but to smile sadly and grab Donghae's hand but didn't move it, he just want to feel the other boy's warmth, "I will—still study. Maybe finish earlier than you are—but hey, it's okay! You can be with Donghwa Hyung and your mother—you keep on telling me how much you misses them—right? Also, my parents are there—they can take care of you," for Donghae right now, Hyukjae sounds like an advertisement company selling stuff to him when in reality he doesn't want to buy anything.

He cannot understand why hyukjae is pursuing him to go home for a while, "No," Donghae said then he did his best to move his head—to shake it a bit, "I am not going—anywhere Hyukkie. Not without you." One thing Hyukjae forgot, Donghae is stubborn. He will not do what he you tell him to do, "I will only stay here—and we will go back to Mokpo—together on vacation," Donghae continues making Hyukjae closes his eyes.

His other hand reaches the temple of his head, massaging it, "Hae—listen to me. You aren't okay—you got kidnapped by a psycho and almost—" "But he didn't Hyukkie—he didn't do anything to me Hyukkie. I am okay—look—I am arguing to you right now," Donghae cut him off but when Hyukjae opens his eyes, Donghae can see the horror in it—it isn't Donghae that got traumatized—it's Hyukjae.