2: Fine Then!

Donghae's POV

"How long have you known each other?" Heechul asked me eagerly while I am driving. We three are eating at Engineering today because Hyukkie told me to eat with them.

I sigh, "All my life—hello—Kim Heechul—his family and my family are friends," I am getting irritated with all of their nonsense these days. I don't even get it when Heechul accused us of playing husband and wife yesterday.

"See—you've known him long enough!" Ryewook at the back seat butt in.

I frown and made a sharp turn making both of them among lose balance, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Heechul yelled at me but yeah who am I getting scared off? I saw Hyukkie's hazing team before and oh boy Hyukkie alone is scarier than Kim Heechul. "To make you shut up!" I snapped at him.

I know both of them will not give up with the once more interrogation. They are crazy, "You are just running away from the question Donghae. What's hard of admitting that you and your Hyukkie—" "WHO TOLD YOU CAN CALL HIM HYUKKIE?!?" I yelled this time getting irritated.

That's my pet name for him, "See—see that I am trying to prove Heechul? Donghae is as whipped as that barbaric engineering boy!" Ryeowook protested and I already pull over in front of the Engineering building.

I breathe deeply before turning to my friends, "Listen—I don't want to hear about this nonsense ideas you both have because I am too tired hearing both of you. If you don't want Hyukkie to get mad—then shut your mouth!" I threated them before going out of the car.

I don't need to remind my friends to follow me because I don't care if they will follow or not. All I know is I want to see Hyukkie already, probably have a chat, eat lunch, then go back to my faculty.

Entering the cafeteria and finding Hyukkie's group of friends isn't hard especially if they sit in the middle. They are loud and they throw foods to each other. But I frown, "Where's Hyukkie?" I mumbled marching towards the group and totally ignoring the engineering students around me. Why? They all know me already.

"Sungminnie!" I called my other childhood friend and it may look weird but the engineering boys suddenly look alert. Sungmin who is sitting beside Kyuhyun again turn around just to see me, "Donghae—" then he looks behind me, "Heechul, Ryeowook," and he only gesture his hand but I know Sungmin, he is friendlier than Hyukkie.

I sit down where I normally seat and I feel weird seeing the empty space beside me where Hyukkie normally sit, "Where's your boss?" Heechul asked right away and made himself comfortable beside Sungmin. The boys chuckled, "Maybe looking for lunch," I frown, this is lunch break already.

"And what kind of lunch is he looking for? Tell him that his wife is here!" Ryeowook high five with Kyuhyun but I don't care about them. I pulled out my phone and look for Hyukkie's number. We were just talking like 10 minutes ago before I drive here in his faculty.

"You two should be in Engineering—you are crazy!" –Kangin