3: Let's Go!

3rd Person's POV

Flashback

In College of Music cafeteria

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DATE?" Kim Heechul loses his shits the moment Lee Donghae said that he will go on a date this weekend. The boy on the other hand keeps on eating his tteokboki, "Humm—date," and answered casually.

"Hang on Donghae, are you sure? You don't like humans!" Ryeowook mocked him because he knows how much Donghae hate the idea of being in a relationship. "So you are already—accepting that you both—aren't humans?" Donghae asked them in between of his chewing and speaking.

His friends can only shake their heads, "But—did you tell Hyukjae about it? I mean—did he even give you his go signal?" Heechul asked again milking out the information. They are so sure that there's no way the said Engineering boy will say yes to this crazy idea—not unless he is the one going on a date with Donghae.

But all dreams crashes when Donghae nods, "I told him last night about the date—he fucking said fine then because he will also go on a blind date—can you freaking believe it? That guy has someone who will go on a blind date with? But it's okay—I bet Kim Kibum is way better date than his date!" and the latter boy complained again with his friends can only shake their heads.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

In Engineering College cafeteria

No one wants to ask. The table is so quiet—even the other tables are so quiet today. How did they find out? Kim freaking Heechul and Kim freaking Ryeowook posted a post of Donghae smiling brightly with the caption.

'Boy—you are dead to us! You hurt our hearts by agreeing to that fucking date this Saturday!'

And now everyone in the engineering college knows that the famous Lee Donghae will be having his first ever date this Saturday.

"You ask him!" – Kyuhyun whispered

"Fuck! What am I—crazy?" – Sungmin whispered

"Fucker! You are the closest to him!" –Kangin whispered

"I'm not on my death wish yet!" –Sungmin whispered

"This is bad news—for freshmen—and for third year!" –Shindong whispered

"The wrath!" –they said in union

Hyukjae is playing with his food not even eating it while glaring at everyone that he sees. His mind has been blank since last night dinner and he even messaged his sister about the blind date offer.