9: My Boyfriend!

3rd Person POV

Hyukjae isn't supposed to be busy by the start of his forth year because he isn't the head hazer anymore—that was what he thought but he is fucking wrong.

Choi Minho, the new head hazer was running to the whole faculty looking for his sunbae who was about to have lunch with his boyfriend in the music faculty. Good thing, Minho was able to stop him and tell him the most dreadful news about the freshmen.

"I am sorry Hyukjae Sunbae, I really did my best and gave them so many punishments already but these years freshmen are evil. They boycotted the hazing for 2 days straight already. They even told other faculty that we are using our power as hazers to make them follow but the hazing isn't even important."

Hyukjae has faith on Minho but he knows the limitation of his junior. Above all, Hyukjae is furious hearing how the freshmen behave this year. If the seniors who graduated already will hear about this, all of them—fourth year and third year hazers will be dead meat.

The former head hazer can only grip on his phone tighter, "Sungmin!" he called the other guy who became more alert especially hearing how furious Hyukjae is right now.

"Neh?"

"Message Hae—tell him I cannot have lunch with him," Hyukjae hates cancelling lunch dates with Donghae because that's the only time where they can mostly talk in university but because of the circumstances—he needs to cancel.

Sungmin can only pray for all the freshmen for pissing off Hyukjae.

"Noted!" Sungmin said before moving away incase Hyukjae snaps.

"Kangin, Shindong, and Kyuhyun!" the other three generals can feel their hair rising when Hyukjae called them.

"Neh!" they said in union.

Hyukjae form a fist and Minho can't help but to step back a bit, "Call the boys—we will hunt those baby wolves!" the king commanded—the first command of the year. The three generals have mix feelings about it. Scared, and excited at the same time.

Besides, they aren't called wolves for nothing—they love hunting.

Minho thought it was over but Hyukjae suddenly looks at him with piercing eyes, all he can do is gulp loudly, "You and I—will talk after this Minho. We will change the whole hazing strategy if they will not follow you—do you understand?" his voice isn't raising but the other engineering students that was passing by and heard him all feel scared. The demon is back—how they all wish Donghae will arrive and cool him down.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

The bell rings and the chat box for freshmen students of electrical engineering are buzzing nonstop since lunch break.