8: Eat First!

Donghae's POV

For the past 4 days—I've been waking up early just to prepare breakfast for Hyukkie. A simple break toast and a cup of coffee up to some extravagant fried rice with sunny side up and bulgogi still with a cup of coffee.

Not only I've made breakfast for my boyfriend but I also dropped by for four days every lunch time to give him the packed lunch I've made in my dorm. All of these just to make sure that Hyukkie is eating properly. So no one can blame me if today—during College of Engineering sports festival—I am super grumpy. I've been tired and sleepy anyway.

I've arrived 10 minutes ago with Heechul and Ryeowook and welcomed by the entire college and gave the best sitting spot by the leader of the second year students Choi Minho.

I've watched as my boyfriend run on the open field field—dripping with sweat while playing some barbaric games with his barbaric faculty.

"If looks can kill~" –Heechul

"That certain king of Engineering is drop dead already~" –Ryeowook

I ignored them and continue glaring at my boyfriend.

The students beside me—are whispering way too loud too.

"Do you think Hyukjae Hyung will come out of the stadium alive later?"

"I'm not sure about that—look at that death glare!"

"I thought Hyukjae hyung is already scary—but Donghae hyung looks scarier right now~"

Why am I glaring and being grumpy? 1st, Hyukkie told me to go here in the stadium on freaking 12 in the afternoon with the sun blazing hot. 2nd, Sungmin messaged me before I arrived that none of them have eaten yet because of the ongoing games. 3rd, I tried calling Hyukkie to let him know that we will eat dinner later because he might be hungry by now but the fucker declined my calls—three freaking times. Lastly, who in the right state of mind will run freely on the field with tons of girls on the grandstand watching—and also boys with your upper body exposed to everyone.

Yes! My boyfriend! Lee Hyukjae is topless showing to everyone his define body that no one should see aside from me but now—he freaking showed it to everyone.

I continue following him with my burning eyes on his upper body. Damn it! "Cover up moron!" I can't help but say it out making the people around me to look at me which I don't care.

"So—you are mad Dongahe because your boyfriend's isn't wearing any shirt?" Heechul asked me but I didn't reply, "I thought he was angry because Hyukjae didn't answer his call!" that was Ryeowook but I keep on burning hole on Hyukkie and not looking at anyone.

"Really Hyungs? We thought Dongahe hyung was mad because Hyukjae hyung hasn't eaten lunch yet~"