7: Right Now!

Hyukjae's POV

"Can we go to the top again Hyukae?" Sungmin asked again after they cornered me one lunch break without my Hae.

He said that he has a composition to finish this week and he probably won't have time to eat with me. One thing about Hae and I, even before we started dating, we respect our schedules. If he said that he is busy then I will not try to bother him—vice versa.

Now, I am eating with the rascals and they were able to corner me finally after announcing to the cafeteria that Hae is mine.

"Like I said, we talked and we put a name of what we have and then that's it. Stop being nosy," I said trying to shoo everyone away.

When we announced our relationship, the entire engineering faculty and even the entire music faculty are—surprisingly supportive. Though many people are still after my Hae, but they know me. I don't let people touch what's mine so they know not to fuck up with me or they will see hell.

Kyuhyun shakes his head, "No explanation why suddenly you both have a date and then the next few days you started dating?"

"Do you even know how worried we were when you said that you will attend the blind date your Noona set up for you?" – Kangin

"Jeez, we even followed you the whole day and yet now you are telling us that you just put name to the relationship? " — Shindong

I put down my chopsticks and scan my friends from left to right and the annoyed look on their faces changes into fear, "I said we just talked. When I agreed with my Noona, it means we haven't sorted it out yet and when he went on that date with that fucker—it means he was waiting for me to blow up the date. Something you will never understand about Hae and I—now stop fucking interrogate me before I flip this damn table on your faces!" I said trying to control myself. They are still my friends.

"Jezz, cannot take a joke anymore," – Shindong

"What a mood killer," – Kangin

"Let me just play," – Kyuhyun

And Sungmin only sigh while shaking his head.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

I jump on my bed before sneaking my hands on the sleeping beauty on my bed. I nuzzle my nose on his neck inhaling the scent that I miss the whole day.

"Hyukkie~" he whined because I woke him up and I can't help but chuckled, "Sorry—can't help it Hae," I said in a low voice.

We may not eat lunch together today but either of us with go to Hae's dorm or my dorm. Today, he said my dorm is better choice because he doesn't want either Heechul or Ryeowook to brag in his room.