2-I MISS HER...

Kai's POV:
I woke up with the alarm clock. I checked my phone for any news updates and a certain news left me wide-eyed . It said:
  "Yesterday,  Boris, head of an evil beyblade training organization known as BEGA, was arrested during his attempt of flying away from jurisdiction.
A search operation was held by the Russian police at the Abbey, resulting in the rescue of 1000 underaged boys who were forced to train there.
           Any further information was declared confidential by the government. "

I immediately brushed my teeth, wore a black hoodie and black jeans, and jumped off the window causing me to bleed and flinch in pain as my wounds were not healed yet.
Not affected much, I went straight to the hospital. As I entered a particular room...
(End of POV)
"Kai! What a surprise. How did Tyson even let you go out !" Said a red-headed patient while laughing.
"That's not important. I came to know that Boris got arrested and all trainers are freed from the Abbey.",he said while putting bandagesaround his wounds."Do you think they found her ?"
"I don't know . You still miss her don't you ? "
"I just cant forget her Tala ."
"I understand. She was my favourite twin sis."
"Your 'only' twin sis"
"That's why she was my favourite sis."
" Umm... Tala? Can you tell what happened when I..."
" Ran away ?Well...she wasen't seen after that day . Any information related to her was erased and no one was allowed to talk about her." He sighed,  " I hope to see her again."
There was a moment of silence before it was broken.
" Tala?"
" Hmm...?"
" I miss her..."
"Me too..."

--------------------------------------------------------'

Well, my English isn't that good so..
Anyways,  hope you like it......

--------------------------------------------------------'