9-TWINS LOVE

Next day, at the hospital...
Outside Tala's room...

Tyson: its Tala's birthday!
Max: And Tyson is actually on time!
Ray: he even skipped his breakfast.
Tyson: coz friends are more important than food.
Kenny : Lets go inside.

The four went inside and cheered happily " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALA!!"

Tala: huh...? But its not my birthday.
Kenny: well, Kai told us that you've never celebrated your birthday coz you're an o-orphan so...we created a birthday date for you.
Tala: thank you all.
        He cut a mini cake brought by them after blowing the candle and making a wish...
I wish to find you soon sis.hope you're safe wherever you are. 
Tyson: here's your gifts...
Tala: thanks guys.
     He gave a genuine smile to them.
Tala: where's Kai?
Tyson : he said he'll take time.
Max : Anyways...my gift is a set of new clothes. You gotta be in fashion when you get discharged.
Ray: but don't look like a clown like Maxie....My gift is a cook book . Its got some simple tasty recipies.
Tyson : My gift is.......a set of combs for your red hair!!!!
Tala : Not funny tyson . But really, thank you so much guys. I've never recieved any gifts on my birthday ever. This is so special.

Kenny : my gift is a bit more special.here....
Tala: Wolborg!!! This is the best gift ever!!!
        " i dont think so."
   It was Kai, leaning on the door with a smirk on his face.
Tyson: hey! Don't disrespect Kenny.

Kai: I didn't. I just said its not the best gift and its true.
Max : Oh really? Then what is??
Ray: yeah.i don't see any gift by your side.

Kai: * ignores * Happy birthday Tala.
Tala: thanks Kai.
Kai: you ready for your gift?
Tala : i think so...
Kai : YOU CAN COME INSIDE NOW!!

a girl came inside and stood beside Kai. The rest were confused while Tala was shocked and Kai just smiled.

Tala: you...A-Avery...but...how...Kai?
Kai:*looks at rest* everyone whose name isn't Kai, Avery and Tala...LEAVE!!
Tyson: calm your butt down bro.
Max : yeah we're leaving anyway.
They left the three alone.
Avery felt a strange connection with Tala as she moved closer and sat next to his shocked form in the bed.
       Tala gently raised his arm up and touched her cheeks as tears slowly watered down his eyes. The same was with avery and she was confused why .

Tala: Y-you're back! You really are...
          I missed you so much.every single day since you disappeared.

Avery: i-im sorry...but i don't remember anything.
Tala was confused and hurt. He looked at Kai.

Kai: you both got things to catchup.Take your time Avery, I'll wait for you outside.

He went outside and sat on a nearby bench, fiddling with his phone and thinking about???
Avery told Tala about everything that happened with her, including her memory loss. He was sad that she didn't remember him but also relieved that she was safe and in front of his eyes. However, he was concerned about Kai...how much pain he would feel everyday seeing her close yet so far. He knew him well...at least more than anyone else coz Avery wasn't aware of her past anymore.

Both bid goodbye and she went back home with Kai...

《《《《《》》》》》》》《《《《《《
Hey readers i know this was a lame chapter but i was just developing up a plot...
Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I PURPLE U ALL...💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜