3-WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP....

Its been good so far...but what the future brings is unfixed...

*ring ring *
"Hello? ....oh....ok....Fine, I'll inform them....Good day!..."
Grandpa Granger hung up the call and shouted, "Boys ! Come down. I got a news for you two...."
"Ok grandpa!" Shouted Tyson while coming downstairs with Kai behind him.
"I just received a call from Mr. Dickenson saying that this year's Beyblade World Tournament has been announced. He wants you two to meet him right now at the BBA building." "Alright! Lets go Kai"
At BBA Building-
"Hey Tyson!!"
" Max! Ray!Kenny!!"
"Nice family reunion." Said a voice from behind.
"Indeed. So what is it that you wanted to talk about Mr. Dickenson?"said Kenny.
"Well, as you know before the tournament,  a health checkup of all bladers is done. I sent them your reports and....they rejected Kai"
"What?!"
"They said his health is currently under criteria and they can't take any risk. "
"But then, how will we participate?" said Tyson. "I found you a new member.  If Kai will accept it...."
All eyes were on Kai now.
He sighed with disappointment and said, " Looks like I don't have any choice. I'll see if he can match us"
"Alright then, come with me. She's  waiting for us..."

-------------------
Doneeeee and sorry if it short and boting ....hehe....