23- LOVE & LATE

First of all...I'M SOOOO SORRYYY for not updating recently ...i was actually having a major WRITER'S BLOCK. That i still have. So i don't know how this will go....

The party seemed to be too fancy...held in the banquet hall, shining velvet curtains and dazzling glass chandeliers...people dressed formally , gentlemen asking their ladies for a dance ...
And, in his room was Kai, looking at himself in the mirror for the 100th time...

Kai: Do you really think this looks good? Not too casual??
Tyson: Relax Kai...you look great dude...Avery will love it😏
Kai: W-Who said this is f-for her?
Tyson: Don't you say no Kai..we all know that you're head over heels for her..( A/N : me too)

Kai: Yeah Yeah whatever...let's go or we'll be late for the party.

He looked at the mirror for the last time...

KAI'S POV

God...i just hope she likes it...even the thought of her seeing me made me blush...

I went towards the hall with Tyson. As i entered, my eyes were only looking for her. Then, Hilary approached me from nowhere.
Hilary: Hey Kai!
Kai: hey...
I replied, eyes still wandering in the crowd.
Hilary: i wanna confess something...
I-I like you. For quite some time actually...so will you dance with me ?
She said blushing...'o-oh'
Then i finally saw her...just a glimpse of her actually but that's enough for me to recognise her...

Kai; I'm sorry Hil but I don't feel the same way...I...I gotta be somewhere actually so I'll just leave. Bye!!!
(A/N. Thats rude Kaiii!!)
*end of pov*

Hilary sat at a chair at the corner of the hall, eyes glassy with tears. When a boy approached her with a hankercheif.

Tyson : Yah!! Don't cry. You look uglier than normal.
Hilary : I'm not in the mood Tyson.

Tyson: Okay than. Just wanted to have a dance with the most beautiful girl here.
Hilary: W-Wha-
Tyson: Shhh...now, may I ??

She wiped her tears and gave a sweet smile towards him, cheeks now tinted pink.
Hilary: Sure...!

KAI'S

I ran towards her direction until I finally stopped, panting. And there she was, looking like an angel fron heaven.

 And there she was, looking like an angel fron heaven

(An. I have the exact dress😍😍)

Shit...I'm even more nervous now!! Wait...looks like even our clothes match🙂...
And then, I saw him,

" Brooklyn " I mumbled under my breath, fists clenching with anger
Before I could approach them, i heard them talk.

Brooklyn: Hey Avery...You look beautiful.
Avery: Thanks Brooky. You look fine yourself .
Brooklyn: Well I wanted to say that I really like y-you . M-More than a friend. And I wanna ask you for tonight's dance?
Avery: Brooky, I would love to...

And THAT was my que for leaving. I really needed some fresh air so I opted for the exit door.
'Guess I was late confessing...'

AVERY'S POV-

Avery: Brooky, I would love to...but I can't return your feelings. You're my best friend! I'm sorry.

Brooklyn: It's okay. Is it Kai??
Avery: hmm.
Brooklyn: I'm so happy for yo- wait...isn't that Kai??

I tured around to see Kai leaving the hall.

" Where is he going?"i mumbled
Avery: I'll see u in a bit Brooky.
Brooklyn: Sure.

I ran after Kai right after, shouting his name but he didn't stop. Then, I noticed a car zooming towards him.( as cliche as it sounds)
I panicked and ran as fast as I could, pushing him aside at the right time, but failing to save mysef . That's when i got hit, feeling a wet liquid flowing down my head. (A/N. logic killer- every liquid is wet.)

The last thing I heard was my name, more like shouting, coming from Kai.
Next, I lost conscious...

------------------------'xxxx'------------------------

Hey guys!!! Sorry for late update. As i said..."Writer's block "😕
Also, mom restricted me from using the phone saying that "I see too much time on wattpad" (which i don't 😤😤)

Well, we're almost coming to an end and i swear, once this book is finished, I'm gonna miss you all

Bye CHUMS !!