18-LIGHTS, CAMERA AND POSE!!

Sorry for not updating for this long...actually I accidentally burned my finger while baking...clumsy i know...hehe

Max's Pov:

We are currently in...... Paris!! The city of love 😍😍 for the Semi finals.
There are still three weeks left though.
The hotel we're staying in has a training hall for the participants and let me tell you,  ITS AWESOME!!

Right now, Tyson is busy challenging Crusher for an eating competition,  Ray is with Mariah... Kenny drooling over Ming Ming... Avery is with Brooklyn and Kai... Is following them?
But he's acting pretty different lately. He spaces out often and has strange mood swings...Oh and Hilary is following Kai... (A/n :i actually forgot about her... You might've noticed hehe...)
Me? I'm just spending time with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. My girlfriend... Mariam.
End of Pov...

The Hall's doors opened and entered a man in black glasses, jaguar fur jacket, white pants,  golden printed shoes and ivy hat. As he took his steps elegantly through the hall,  murmurs were heard.
He stopped right in front of....
something.
Kidding!
In front of the BLADE BREAKERS.

"Hello... I'm Marcello Carrile. You can call me Marcy. "
He said,  shaking hands with Avery.

Avery: what exactly do you want?

Marcy:well ...I'm a fashion designer and I'm looking for some models for my new teens-collection.

Avery: And...?
Marcy: I saw you on TV at the Seoul tournaments and girl, you are picture perfect honey. I offer you and Kai to run a photo-shoot for my brand.
Kai and Avery looked blankly at each other.
Hilary : OMG! Its 'THE' Marcello Carrile approaching you!! What you thinking about ???!!

"Say Yes,  Cherry."said Brooklyn from behind Marcello.
Avery: Why though, Sugar?
Brooklyn : Coz I'm in too. It'll be fun trust me.
Avery:hmm...fine then!  I'm in!!
Marcy:Kai??
Kai: I'm in too...
'just coz I'm not in hell gonna leave these two alone'

Marcy: Bravo! Here's my card with address and phone number included. Come at my studio at 10 O clock.
s. h. a. r. p. Bye darlings!!

With that,  he left... Leaving Hilary screaming with joy that her friends will model for her fashion idol.

Max: Hilary is probably the only one excited for this.

----------------------////////////---------------

Next Morning...

The three went to Marcello's studio and heck it was huge.
They reached the front desk and were greeted by a lady.
Lady: Hello, can i see your appointment card?

Avery:here...

Lady: please follow me. This way...

The reached a room full of clothes and in the middle was Marcell with some outfits in his hands.

Marcello: Oh just on time, how lovely!
Here... Change into these and get your makeup done. Go go go!!!

The took their outfits and changed. After makeup,  the came to the photo studio.

See picture above. Drew them randomly so dont mind😅

Kai's pov...

She looks so beautiful... Her features only sharpened with time...
While I was lost in her beauty, she waved her hands in front of my face.

Avery :You ok??
I just nodded lightly.

The shoot went for two hours. We first had individual shoots and then a group clicks. It was pretty hectic.
How  do models do this everyday!!??

Marcy: and now,  i want a couple shoot with Avery and Brooklyn. Come on honey!!

'wait what!!!??? '

While they were posing for their "couple" pictures,  i was sitting at a sofa in the corner glaring at Brooklyn everytime they were close and by that i mean ALL THE TIME!!

Marcy: And done!! You two look like the ideal couple sweethearts.

'You must be blind to see so... Huh!!! '

But... Who am i to get affected if she's with Brooklyn or not??
God,  Avery... You'll be the death of me someday!!!

??? Pov...
Long time Kai... Avery. Did you bothe forget that happiness isnt something you'd be destinied with.
I have been the one to write your fate since the beginning and I'll make sure to be the one to end it...

-------------//////////////////////////////////------------

Done....!! Hope you'll like it!

And...

Fact 3: i loveeeeee to write!! Actually I used to face depression as an everyday friend but writing became my escape route... I write songs, poems, stories and one-liners and random stuff.

Bye beautifuls... Till next update!!