~14~

At around 2am,Yoongi, Taehyung and I met up in front of the hallway that lead to the office of Yoongi's dad. The room itself was located on the third floor at the very end of the hallway, where no one normally wandered off to.

After our talk in Yoongi's room, I'd wanted to speak to him, but he'd told me that it wasn't the right time. So I'd spent the rest of the day thinking about a way I could start up a conversation to resolve all these stupid issues.

At that moment, Taehyung took a bent bobby pin out of his pocket and started picking the lock. The lock and key had apparently been changed since the last time, but it didn't seem to bother Taehyung.
It took a bit of time, but he managed to open the door with an impatient Yoongi and me standing behind him on the lookout. The whole time, I felt the unspoken words beween us, but the fear of getting caught allowed me to keep a clear head.

We sneaked in and closed the door behind us silently. The office was a large rectangular room with numerous bookshelves with folders and records in them. It was more of an archive than it was an office. There was a large desk with a computer and leather furniture scattered around.

Yoongi immediately tried to open up the computer, while Taehyung opened the drawers he hadn't checked yet. I spent my time looking at the archived folders from the past years. There were mainly calculations and taxation letters in there, documents about payments and more businesss stuff. I didn't know much about it, so I didn't know if I could be of any help.

Taehyung went over to the other side of the room to check some drawers there and left Yoongi and me by ourselves in the other half. I tried concentrating on finding something supsicious, but I couldn't stop looking at him while he was searching for something underneath the table.

"What are you doing?", I questioned.

"My father is very forgetful. The password for the computer is probably written down somewhere in this room", he muttered as he flipped through several journals and post-it piles on the table.

"Isn't that kind of stupid?", I scoffed. "And very convenient for burglars?"

"Usually, no one ever comes in here", Yoongi replied briefly, still not looking at me.

I continued reading the folder with the light of my phone, but couldn't concentrate. My eyes kept sliding towards Yoongi, who was too concentrated on his search.

"Yoongi?", I whispered.

"What is it?" His voice was cold, unfamiliar.

"You should know that there's nothing between me and Taehyung", I told him. "This morning when we came from the beach-"

"You don't owe me an explanation", he interrupted.

I laughed a little. "It seems that I do owe you one, judging by the way you're acting."

Yoongi crawled underneath the desk, using his phone flashlight to help him see. I could only see his back now.
"And how am I acting?"

"Like an idiot."

I heard him swear as he bumped his head on the table. He deserved that.
"I wanted to talk Y/N, but you didn't. It seemed like you had nothing to say."

I bit my lip. Of course I hadn't wanted to talk to him after seeing another girl getting out of his car. I had been furious at him. As childish as it had been of me, he could at least understand that I'd needed time and space after that - just like he had needed it as well.

"You really think I would want to talk to you after you leave me by myself the morning after we almost had sex and then come back with another girl in your car?", I muttered, feeling a slight stab in the chest as I finally said it out loud.