Chapter 1 - The Love

In the heart of Mumbai, the building of AbPi enterprise stood tall with its incredible height and magnificent structure of glass pieces.

Every passerby stopped and turned to the entrance as the owner stepped out in the sun, gracing the rays with his presence. His face was enough to keep everyone in awe. There was something different about the white of his skin, seemingly transparent, contrasting well with his dark hair and honey brown eyes. An insanely different art of nature.

A smile came on Abhay's face and he covered his eyes with aviators as his bodyguards surrounded him from gawking eyes.

Attention is wished by everyone but not him.

His desire wasn't attention, not anymore at least. At one phase of his life, he did yearn for it though.
The darkest phase of his life when he had been dwelling over his fate and flaws and was on the verge of losing either his sanity or humanity.

But then he met her. She brought in his darkness so much light and emotions that there wasn't any place left for darkness and sorrow.

She helped him to overcome his pain and made him what he became. The topmost businessman and the richest man in India.

Ironically she was the cause who brought all the fame in his life and she was the reason he didn't want anyone's attention anymore.

She was enough in his life. Nothing else mattered. Nothing else desired.

Sitting in the back of his silver Porsche, he gave a nod to waiting driver. He watched beyond the closed window with a smile playing on his lips. He could feel the excitement filling in him.

It was time to meet her. Watch her smiling under the sun and a sparkle dancing in her eyes. Her melodious laughter filling his ears with soft music. The most favourite time of his day.

As the car stopped in front of a flower shop, he himself got down, as per his routine now well known to people around him. He entered the shop and shopkeeper ran with his regulars.

Taking the two bouquets, one largest of the roses and the other medium of white lilies, he smiled at the white lilies. White, symbol of purity and peace. Just what she is. Peace of his life and pure in her every action and thoughts.

He walked back in his car and driver drove off the car wordlessly. He caressed the lilies ever so softly until he reached his destination.

He got down the car and taking both bouquets in one hand, he made his way to the medium structure with the nameplate of Happiness Orphanage.

The breeze welcomed him and wet hot grass under his barefoot, as he took out his shoes, brought the usual comfort to him and he walked the length of the garden to backside.

A roar of happiness brightened his face as groups of children, of varying age, gathered around him. He sat on his knees.

Pulling out the roses after roses from his largest bouquet, he distributed them among the children with kisses and hugs.

"Love you, Abhay uncle." the kids shouted in unison, the love wasn't just in words but laced their voices too.

"Love you too, my cutie pies." Abhay said with a grin "now where's my gift?" He questioned with a playful smile and happiness on his face.

The kids giggled among themselves with naughtiness evident on their faces. It was one of the priceless moment in Abhay's life and he enjoyed it thoroughly, despite having it every day.

"At the usual place." they told in unison.

A doubt lingered in his eyes with the smile never leaving his handsome face.