Chapter 9 - Start of Unseen

Changing into her nightdress, Piya sat on bed and checked for the stack in her purse that Pari had secretly given her.

"Pari gave you that, right?" Abhay asked out of curiosity as he pulled out his nightwear from the wardrobe. He so wanted to know what was it but didn't question back in Orphanage knowing his Pari well.

"Yeah" Piya answered looking at it with smile.

"Wanna know?" Piya asked turning to him mischievously. A naughty glint shone in her eyes.

"What's it?" Abhay turned around asking, his curiosity piqued by her willingness.

"Your childhood pictures" Piya answered with a mischievous grin.

"Oh, that. Okay." Abhay shrugged turning away from her and closing the wardrobe.

"You don't have problem with me seeing it?" Piya asked with fallen face, there went her trick down the drain. She had hoped him to go reckless to get the pictures but he just gave on just like that.

"I don't have problem with you having my pictures" Abhay answered honestly as he walked to washroom.

"Okay but there are party pictures too" Piya said busying herself in looking at pictures. They were actually party pictures but she lied thinking if he had some embarrassing childhood pictures which he wouldn't want her to see.

Abhay halted in his tracks and turned to her. He would be dead if he let go off their first marriage party pictures. That too where they danced, albeit not so happily.

"The celebration party?" Abhay asked with excitement merging into his voice which alerted Piya.

"Yeah the one, week back" Piya said waving the pictures knowing she finally got her chance to trouble him.

"That's good" Abhay walked towards her in a hope to see those pictures, but Piya hid them behind her back, confusing him by her act.

"Am not allowed to show you" Piya said feigning arrogance in stern voice

"But I wanna see" Abhay said trying to   get his hands on pictures.

Piya pushed him as he tried to snatch the pictures.

"No means no" Piya said running away from him with pictures in her hand.

Abhay ran behind her as she ran over the bed in a hope to escape him in the space of their room.

"Piya, please" Abhay said running behind her with desperation. He couldn't give up on those pictures. Not so soon. Not ever.

Piya shook her head while running. There was no way she was going to miss the chance of teasing him. Though the pictures didn't hold their most beautiful and precious moments, in fact the opposite, but she wanted to have a little fun with Abhay like old time.

"What's this, Piya?" Abhay shouted trying to catch her while she was throwing pillows at him so to slow him down.

The chase continued for five minutes until a displaced pillow came under her feet and she slipped falling on bed. Abhay, unable to understand sudden twist and stop himself on time, fell all over her.

They lay on bed with Abhay over Piya, holding her both wrist and their faces an inch apart.

Her breath hitched as she looked at his face, so close to her. Their eyes locked into each other and their smiles wiped away by the current of feelings that arose among them. The feeling of desire flaming in his eyes was enough to freeze her senses. Their heartbeats increased in sync.

The moment freezed and the temperature increased on their intimate position.

His gaze turned down on her lips and his face bended closer. She closed her eyes in reflex, almost welcoming him.