Cricket Bites Bill (Part 2) (Short)

A day after Cricket Bit Bill, Bill was treated for his big Bite wound from Cricket's buck teeth by Nancy.
Tilly and Gramma sat at the table, as they all were eating breakfast, while Bill sat beside Nancy, as they were eating too.
Bill looked at his bandaged wound, frowning and sighing.

"Nancy, can you pour my juice? I can't lift my arm." Bill said.

Nancy then picked up a cup and poured some orange juice in it, frowning herself.

"I still can't believe Cricket bit you, it just doesn't seem like him." Nancy said.

"Oh, Yeah. 'Cause you know him SO well." Gramma said, replying to Nancy, rolling her eyes.

Right then, Cricket walked in, puffing up his chest to make him look strong.
Bill was eating his eggs with his unharmed arm, about to take a bite, but then he noticed Cricket, and jumped a bit, startled.

"Oh. Uh... Hey, Cricket." Bill said, smiling nervously.

Cricket didn't respond, only spit on the floor, continuing to frown at him.

"Get out of that chair." Cricket said.

Without hesitation, Bill got up from his chair, grabbing his plate of eggs.

"Leave the eggs." Cricket spoke up, making Bill stop in his tracks.

"B-But this is my breakfast." Bill replied.

Cricket then bit his two sharp buck teeth at Bill, scaring him and making him drop and break his plate, running and screaming in terror.

"AAACCKK!" Bill Exclaimed, running off.

Bill ran out of the house, and onto the sidewalk, with two people seeing him.

"Terry, when did Bill Green take up Jogging?" One asked.

Terry didn't say anything, just frowned and shrugged.

The two didn't give much attention to it, and continued their breakfast.

-Timeskip-

Bill, Nancy, and Tilly were watching TV, Gramma was off in her room knitting as usual.

As the TV played, the three watched the TV, pretty interesting.

"We now return to Dogs with Shoes on." The TV narrator said.

The TV then showed dogs wearing shoes, trying to walk, but couldn't.

Again, Cricket suddenly walked upto Bill, puffing his chest out to look tough, making Bill flinch in fear and stand up to face Cricket.

"Uh, Good morning, Sir." Bill said, in fear.

"So, Bill, I assume if you're watching TV, that means you already did all my chores?" Cricket said.

"I-I sure did, sure did! I painted the fence, folded you're clothes and even brushed Phoenix." Bill replied.

Cricket nodded his head, continuing to frown, looking serious.

"All right, Me and Remy are going out to play in the park." Cricket said.

Cricket then turned over to Tilly, smiling.

"Tilly, wanna come?" Cricket asked, happily.

"Sure!" Tilly replied, hopping off the couch, and walking out the door with Cricket.