Bear Trapped! (Short)

Cricket was outside, laying out a bear trap, as Tilly watched him, curiously.

"Just gotta put this here..." Cricket mumbled, opening the bear trap.

Moments later, Cricket successfully laid the bear trap down, and smiled.

"Phew! Nothin' like tryin' to catch a bear in the mornin'." Cricket said, wiping his forehead.

Tilly tilted her head in curiosity, and walked upto Cricket, Smiling.

"Now, all I need is to trick the bears into gettin' in this trap... but, how?" Cricket asked, curiously.

Suddenly. Tilly was right behind Cricket, and called out to him.

"Hey, Cricket!" Tilly said, smiling.

"ACK!" Cricket screamed, becoming startled.

Cricket jumped a little, and accidentally took one step into the bear trap, and the trap has caught Cricket's leg, making him fall in pain.

"AAAAAHHH!" Cricket Exclaimed.

"AAAHHH! Cricket! I'm so sorry!" Tilly exclaimed, running to Cricket's aid.

"ACK! THIS IS PAINFUL!" Cricket Exclaimed.

"Don't worry! I-I'll go get papa!" Tilly said, panicking.

"No time! We must amputate!" Cricket Replied.

"W-Wha-? That's a little dark, but I must do what has to be done!" Tilly Replied, holding up a chainsaw.

She turned the chainsaw on, and it made a loud shredding noise, and Tilly got closer to Crickets leg, with Cricket nodding his head at Tilly.
Tilly's saw then got to Crickets leg, and Bill heard the two, and so, he peeked his head from behind a shelf, revealing it to be a store.

He saw the two, with Tilly holding up a cane, making chainsaw noises, while Cricket had his leg in a bucket, it didn't take long for Bill to realize that the two were playing, and he rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Gosh, those kids have such hyper imagination." Bill said, before walking off.