I am Cogburg! (Short) (Part 2)

"Weeeee!" Cogburg said, as he ran around in circles.

All the other Animals turned to eachother, confused.

"...He's been doin' this for ten minutes." The Pig said.

"Gee, I think there IS something wrong with him!" The Goat said.

Dirtbag walked infront of Cogburg, and poked his beak, only for him to slowly opened his beak, very slowly, like a sloth.
After a few seconds, Cogburg bit down on Dirtbag's paw, with him shrieking in pain.

"MREOW!" Dirtbag yelped.

"Surry, I think you are a worms." Cogburg replied.

Phoenix lowered her ears.

"Oh, dear. I was afraid this might happen... but I think that Cogburg was really hurt by that beat down that you all gave him." Phoenix said.

Everyone looked at eachother, gasping softly and looking quite sad, giving themselves a guilty face.

"What have we done?" One of the Chickens said.

"We had to, he was gonna fight Phoenix." The Cow said.

"Everyone, please! We must be calm and figure this out before the humans return." Phoenix said.

Dirtbag licked his bitten paw, as he walked back to Phoenix.

"Uh, Phoenix, how are we gonna fix this?" Dirtbag asked.

"Simple, Dirtbag! We just-!... Uh... W-Well, We-!... Hmm..." Phoenix said, drifting off in her thoughts.

Dirtbag lifted an eyebrow.

"No Idea, huh?" The Cat asked.

"Uh... Well, Ye-! No... No idea." Phoenix replied.

As the animals watched the Rooster hit his head against the ground, like an Ostrich, they made such saddened faces.

"Oh, poor things, they look like they feel guilty. Dirtbag, do you have any ideas?" Phoenix asked.

"Now that you mentioned it..." Dirtbag said, giving an 'got an idea' expression.

-TimeSkip-

"Hey! Hey! Cogburg! Look at me!" Dirtbag said, trying to get the Roosters attention.

The Rooster confusly turned behind him, Where Dirtbag was.

"What is he gonna do?" All the animals thought.

Seconds later, he looked straight in the Roosters Derpy eyes, then lifted his paw up.

"...Stop bein' Stupid... Know Things... Be a Jerk as usual..." Dirtbag slowly said, poking the Roosters head.

The animals, except for Phoenix smiled.

"Wow! That's a smart idea!" The Goat said.

"Yeah! It wooks foolpwoof." The small Chick added.

After a few seconds, Dirtbag stopped, and lifted an eyebrow.

"...Did it work?" The curious Cat asked.

Phoenix facepawed, giving an annoyed expression.

"That's such a great idea, but I was thinking on the lines of jogging his memory." Phoenix replied.

"Ohhh! That sounds like a better plan." The Pig said.