New Generation! (100th Chapter Special)

It was a new morning, and the sun had rose. The Rooster jumped on the coop, and crowed, not awakening everyone in the house, but only one. A young girl, with long Dark Pink hair, popped her head off her pillow. She had Pink skin, and wore a long green shirt.

"Aha! I woke up BEFORE you crowed! Dumb bird!" The girl said, chuckling.

She jumped off her hammock, and looked beside her, where a bunkbed stood, with each bed holding another kid.

"Guys! Guys! It's time to get up!" The girl cheered.

The two lumps under the covers quickly flew up, and two other small kids, with the kid in the top bunk smiling, but the youngest was frowning, looking shy.

"Yeah! I KNEW goin' to bed early was worth it!" The other girl cheered.

The two jumped on the ground, and smiled.

"Let's see who can wake mom and dad up first!" The girl said.

"Yeah!" The other replied.

The two were about to rush out, before the youngest, a young boy, spoke up.

"Uh... can't we just let them wake up on their own?" He asked.

"What? No! It's much more funner this way!" One of the girls replied.

The two rushed out, before the boy could speak once more. He sighed, and laid back in his bed.

In the next room, two big lumps were in a bed, snoozing away.

ZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzZzz...

T

he two were the kids parents, who were peacefully sleeping. However, the snooze fest didn't last long, as the bedroom door flew open loudly, awakening the two, but still laid in bed.

"Mom! Dad! Wake up! Wake up!" The two girls exclaimed, jumping on the bed.

As the jumped on the bed, the Mother covered her head with her pillow. Meanwhile, the father, who had the blanket ripped away from him, crossed his arms, sitting through the torture.

"Every mornin'..." He mumbled.

"Daddy! Daddy! Are you awake?" One asked, jumping right on him.

"Oof! Yeah, I'm awake." He replied.

"We're hungry! Hungry! Hungry!" The two said, in unison.

Moments later, they both jumped on mom and dad, hugging them, causing them to smile

"Heh! Alright, Alright. We're up." The mother said.

The father grabbed the two girls, and hugged them tightly.

"You're lucky I'm too tired to wrestle ya!" The father said.

The parents got up, with the Father continuing to hold his kids. The mother git her slippers on, and walked out of the room, right before her husband did, carrying the two girls.

"Say, why don't we wake your brother?" The father asked.

"Yeah!" The two cheered.

The three snuck to the door of the children's room, and peeked through the cracks of the door, peeking in and spying in the boy. He was still in bed, snuggling a stuffed animal.

"Psst, ready?" The Father asked.

"Yeah!" The two replied, with a smile.