Whatever Happened to Amaryllis? (Part 2) (Short)

The next day, Zillion walked down the streets, happily walking.

"Ah! Nothing like a walk to... cleeear myyy miiinndd!" He sung.

He happily walked down the street, which wasn't easy, as people smiled and stared at him.

"Hi, Zillion!" One said.

"I LOVE you, Zillion!" Another cried.

Zillion smiled at the fans, and winked at them, causing them to faint.
Zillion felt happy and free, which he didn't know why. Something felt... better to him, like an annoying fly had flown off.

"I don't know why, but I feeelll Greeeeaatt!" He sung, dancing happily.

Moments later, two bodyguards ran beside him, having to fight off family girls. Nothing seemed different, until a familiar red-headed litter girl started walking up Zillions path. It was then Zillion realized, he finally figured out why he felt free, it was because he hadn't seen Amaryllis all day.

"Oh, No..." He mumbled.

As she walked closer and closer, Zillion pointed at her.

"She's gonna get me!" He said.

The two body guards then jumped in front of Zillion, ready to protect. However, something strange happened. Instead of Going crazy for Zillion, she just walked by, not turning to him once. She held a book in her hands and read.

"Huh?" The guards asked.

They watched her walk off, walking and disappearing into the crowd of fangirls.
The guards shook it off, and continued to fight the other fangirls.

"Hmm... that's soon weeeiiirrrddd." Zillion sung.

He smirked as he walked off.

"Restraining orders work!" He cheered.

Meanwhile, Amaryllis was reading as she walked, continuing to look at her book. She walked a few more minutes, before she had reached the park. As soon as she saw a nearby bench, she walked up to it, and say right down. She was focused on her book.

"Hmmm..." She said, interested.

The book was about sports, as she was on the page of Soccer Ball. She decided to give up on Zillion, and try something else.

"Maybe I could be A goaly?" She asked herself.

Moments later, she turned the page, which was more information about Soccer. The goal for the page was about being a goaly. (No pun intended.)

"Well, I've always wanted to try Soccor." She said.

Suddenly, as soon as she said 'Soccor' an athletic Young girl ran up, grabbing a Soccor ball tightly, as the ball was close to hitting Amaryllis in the face.

"Huh?" She asked, startled.

"Hey! What I'd say about throwing? You use your feet!" The girl said.

She then kicked the ball off, leading it to be caught by the other kids.

"Sorry!" All Four apologized.

Amaryllis sighed in relief, as she smiled.

"Wow, thanks." She said.

"No problem! Be careful where you sit, you're near the soccer game course." The girl replied.

"...Soccor game course?" Amaryllis asked.

The girl smiled.

"Yeah! I'm the trainer for the others, since my mom is always busy, it's a little hard sometimes, but I get things done." The girl replied.

Amaryllis smiled and closed her book, and happily got to her feet.

"Hey, do you think I could try out for soccor?" Amaryllis asked.

"Sure! The try-outs start tommorow, if you need a time to know when to arrive here, here's a card." The girl replied.

The girl handed her the card, and ran off to join the other Kids in the game.

Amaryllis smiled and waved goodbye. She then grabbed her book, and walked off, heading back home.
She was quickly on the side of the streets as she happily ran, excited about the new sport she was interested in. As she was rushing off, she saw Zillion, who was crowded by other fans, he was scared spitless, as the guards try to protect him. That was when Amaryllis realized, the still had Zillion's old things she kept, and she facepalmed.

"I KNEW I forgot something!" She said.

She then put the card in her pocket, and walked to her normal hidden house.