Stress Reliever (Short)

"Hey, Dr.Real Doctor, I have found a cure for Evil Spirits!" Tilly said, making a doll she held talk.

"A cure? You must tell me!" She made another doll reply.

Suddenly, Cricket walked in, curious.

"Hey, What 'cha doin', Tilly?" He asked, with a curious smile.

"I'm playing with these new doll that Papa got me." Tilly smiled.

"Dolls? Since when do YOU play with dolls?" Cricket asked.

"I'm tryin' 'em out, Papa said they can be stress-relievers." Tilly replied.

Cricket sat down beside Tilly, and slightly tilted his head.

"Hmm, Why are you stressed?" Cricket asked.

"I'm not, but it's quite a fun thing to do." Tilly replied.

Cricket sighed heavily.

"I've been stressed, Gloria has been yellin' at me the WHOLE time I was at work." Cricket said.

Tilly looked at him, who had his arms crossed, and brought the dolls to his face.

"Oh, No, Playin' with dolls are too girly!" Cricket said.

"It's not girly if it's only used for Stress, brother." Tilly replied.

Cricket looked at the Dolls, lifting and eyebrow.

"Alright..." He said.

Cricket grabbed the dolls, and tilted his head, confused on what he should do with them.
After figuring out what scenario the dolls should be in, he put the two on their feet, and started playing.

"Oh, what a beautiful day. La, La, La!" A Doll said, with cheer.

"Excuse me, wha the heck are you doin', Cricket?" He made a tall doll ask.

"Uh, Hi, Gloria! Why, I'm just bein' happy." The smaller doll replied.

"You're NOT suppose to be happy! You got to Work! Work! WORK!!" The other replied.

Tilly smiled, seeing that Cricket was playing out how his day at work went.

"Can't I just be a LITTLE happy?" The small doll asked.

"NO! Get to work!" The taller doll said.

Cricket then frowned, as he started to become more angry which each second he looked at the taller doll, reminding him of Gloria.

"You know what? NO!" The small doll said.

"What did you just say to me?!" The tall doll asked.

"NO! I ain't goin' back to work! Ever!" The small doll replied.

Cricket made the tall doll raise it's hand, and made it hit the smaller doll.

"OW!" The small doll yelled.

"Don't talk back to me!" The tall doll yelled.

Cricket angrily brought the doll to look into his real eyes.

"You know What, Gloria?! You yell at me for the stupidest reasons! I HOPE YOU GET FIRED AND HAVE TO LIVE ON THE STREETS!" Cricket exclaimed at the doll.

Tilly gasped in shock.

"Cricket!" Tilly said.

"STAY OUT OF IT, TILLY!" Cricket exclaimed.

"Oh, you better listen to your sister, she's MUCH more smarter than YOU." The doll said.

"OH! Is THAT so?! I can tell you've gained weight!" Cricket yelled.

Moments later, Bill, Gramma, and Nancy poked their heads in the room, shocked at everything they've heard.

"You're so fat, people jog around you for exercise!" Cricket yelled.

"C-Cricket-!" Tilly started.

"You're SO old, you're memories are in black and white!" Cricket interrupted.

"Crick-!" Tilly started.

"YOU'RE SO dumb, when you got locked in a store, you starved to death!" Cricket interrupted.

Quickly, Tilly grabbed the doll, and held Cricket's shoulder.

"Whoa! Breathe, brother." Tilly said.

Cricket was panting heavily, still angry.

"I-I'm sorry, Tilly... I just got carried away." Cricket said, calming down.

"That's quite alright..." Tilly started.

Tilly tossed over the dolls to the others, where they took off with them, off to burn them.