A Day with Phoenix : Waking Everyone Up! (Short)

It was morning, and everyone was to sleepy to wake up, also, an old red dog was sleeping in her little dog bed, with a blanket over her, which was given to her by Tilly.
She snored softly, as she was comfortable in her little bed.

ZzzZzzZzzZzzZzz...

It was peaceful, until she finally woke up, and slowly opened her eyes, and yawned.

(Can only be heard by Phoenix and other Animals)

*yawn* "Oh... What time is it?" Phoenix asked.

She slowly got up and stretched, and took a glimpse outside, seeing that the sun was coming up.

"Oh! It's time that Master gets up!" Phoenix said, smiling and wagging her tail.

She then stretched one last time, and panted happily.

"Master! Master! Master! Master!" Phoenix exclaimed, but the humans only heard barks.

Bark! Bark! Bark! Bark!

Phoenix ran into Cricket and Tilly's room, where she saw her master asleep in a hammock.

"Master! Master! Master! Master!" She exclaimed, wagging her tail.

Bark! Bark! Bark! Bark!

"Uurrggghhhh..." Cricket groaned.

"Maassstteerrr!!" Phoenix exclaimed, jumping onto the hammock.

"Ack!" Cricket exclaimed, as the dog piled on him.

Bark! Bark! Bark! Bark!

"Haha! Okay! Okay! I'm up, girl!" Cricket said, giggling as Phoenix licked his face and wagged her tail.

Cricket then yawned, and got out of the Hammock, stretching.

"Ya must be hungry!" Cricket said, petting the Dog.

Bark! Bark!

"Okay, let's go get ya some food!" Cricket said, smiling.

The two then made their way down the hall.

"I LOVE it when master gets up to feed me! He always knows that I'm hungry somehow!" Phoenix thought, continuing to follow Cricket.

Cricket then made it into the kitchen, where he grabbed a big bag of dog food, struggling to hold it. However, he somehow made it to Phoenix, and kicked the bag onto the dog bowl, covering the entire kitchen tile with dog food.

"Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! YUMMY!" Phoenix said, wagging her tail, which again, was Barks to Cricket.

Without any hesitation, Phoenix dug her snout into the dog food pile, and gobbled the food up, very quickly.
As Phoenix ate her food, Cricket smiled, and petted her.

"Love you." He whispered, giving Phoenix a little kiss on the head.

As soon as Cricket left the room, Phoenix had already eaten the entire pile of food, and panted happily.

"Oh! Oh! Time to wake my other masters up!" Phoenix said.

She then ran down the hall, and back into Cricket and Tilly's room, where she made her way infront of a bunk bed, where another one of her masters slept.

"Hmm, how can I get up there?" Phoenix thought, tilting her head.

She didn't even need to think, as she saw part of Tilly's blanket dangle from the bunk bed, and Phoenix smiled, immediately getting an idea.

Without hesitation, Phoenix jumped up and bit the covers, getting a good grip, and Tilly started falling down. However, Phoenix was quickly just in time, as she pushed a pillow under Tilly, and softly cushioned her fall.

"Whoa! What the heck?" Tilly asked.

She didn't get an answer, just a face full of kisses, as Phoenix licked her face, happily.

"Heh, down girl! Down!" Tilly said, giggling.

Phoenix listened, and sat down beside Tilly, who yawned and got to her feet.

"Your exited this mornin', aren't ya?" Tilly asked, petting the old and red dog.

"I love this master! She gives me treats!" Phoenix thought, wagging her tail.

And just as she expected, Tilly went inside her pocket, and retrieved a dog biscuit, to which Phoenix took half of, as Tilly ate a piece also.

"Mm! She gives the BEST Treats!" Phoenix said, happily.

After Tilly gave Phoenix a little pat on the head, she walked out of the room, happily.
Phoenix watched Tilly out of the room, and wagged her tail once more.

"Time to wake my other master!" Phoenix said, panting happily.

The dog then hopped out of the bedroom, and down the hall, continuing to wag her tail and pant happily.
After a few steps, Phoenix made it to her destination, and poked her head into a dark room, where snoring noises can be heard.

ZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzz...

"Hm, I wonder what he's dreaming about... Oh, Well! Time to wake up!" Phoenix thought.

She then walked in the room, where the snoring got louder every step she took.
After a few steps, Phoenix was right infront of the bed, and she didn't even think twice and jumped on the bed, licking Bill's face.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Phoenix exclaimed, licking Bill's face.

"Bleh! Blagh! Ack! Phoenix, stop it, girl!" Bill said, smiling.

Phoenix barked softly at Bill, and he got smiled, rubbing his eyes.

"Alright, Alright. Gettin' up." Bill said, smiling as he rubbed his eyes.

"This is my other favorite master, I love him so much! He would always throw a ball outside and play fetch with me!" Phoenix thought.

Bill yawned, and petting Phoenix in the head.

"I'm guessin' that Cricket already fed ya, you got dog food breath." Bill said, smiling.

Bill didn't stretch at all, as he was feeling great. He didn't even frown once, as he just had the cutest wake up call all week, With Phoenix being the most adorable.
Bill then got up to his feet, and went on his way to the kitchen.

"Yay! Now I only have one more master to wake up!" Phoenix said.

But as soon as she jumped off of the bed, Gramma walked passed the door, indicating that she was awake.

"Oh! She's already awake? She must be physic!" Phoenix said, happily.

Phoenix then stretched one last time, and made her way to the living room, where Cricket sat.

"Time to play! Time to play!" Phoenix said, happily wagging her tail.