Coffee Rush! (Short)

It was a normal day, as Cricket worked at the Big Coffee, taking orders as normal.

"So, you want a small coffee?" Cricket asked.

"Yes, please." The customer replied, smiling.

Cricket nodded, and walked over to Gloria, who was at the counter.

"Hey, we need a small coffee!" Cricket said.

"Well, you know where it is!" Gloria Replied.

"Actually, I don't! You never told me where it is!" Cricket Replied, frowning.

Gloria groaned in annoyance, and grabbed a mini coffee cup, walking over to pour coffee in it. All the while, Cricket stood infront of the counter, waiting on his order.
After a few minutes, Gloria came back with a cup full of coffee, handing it to Cricket.

"There, but don't ask me to fill anymore coffee! I'm waiting for a phone call." Gloria said.

Cricket rolled his eyes, and walked over to the costumer, who had his face in his phone. The man looked very busy.

"Order up!" Cricket said, putting the cup down on the costumers table.

"Thanks!" He Replied, Smiling, But continued to keep an eye on his phone.

Cricket then started to walk off, until the man gasped In shock.

"Oh no!" He said.

"What's wrong? Hair in you're drink? Because I swear! It's not mine." Cricket said.

"No, I forgot that I have a meeting in 3 minutes!" The person said.

He then reached into his pocket and handed some money to Cricket, starting to walk out the door.

"Thank you for you're service!" The man said, rushing off.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"Well, That was a waste of coffee." Cricket said.

He then turned over to the untouched drink, and lifted an eyebrow.
He looked around, seeing as no one was looking at Cricket.

"Well, I'd hate to see a good coffee go to waste..." Cricket said.

He then picked up the cup, and sniffed the hot coffee.

"Hm, I guess one sip wouldn't hurt." Cricket said.

He then lifted up the cup and took a few sips, only to stop after a few moments.
Cricket's heart started racing very fast, and his pupils became huge, Cricket then started shaking like he was in Antarctica.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"WHOO!!" He Exclaimed, loudly and with lots of energy.

Everyone turned to him, confused.

Cricket then drank huge sips of the coffee, until it as all gone, and he felt very fast.

"Ohmygosh! Thisisthebestthingi'veEVERdrank!" Cricket said, very quickly.

"What the heck is all this noise, Cricket?" Gloria Asked, peeking out the lobby.

She Saw Cricket, who was running around in circles, very fast.

"YEHAAH! ICANRUNTOTHEMOON!" He Exclaimed, very quickly.

"What the-? Cricket! What are you doing?!" Gloria Asked, Walking upto him.

Cricket quickly ran to her and jumped on her shirt, pulling her shirt and making them come face-to-face.