I'm NOT Pregnant! (Short)

"No, No, No, No, No, No!" Cricket said, as he rushed over to Gloria.

"Hey, Cricket." Gloria said.

Cricket ran upto her and punched her stomach, with her groaning in pain.

"AUGH!" She yelped.

"Phew." Cricket said, wiping his forehead.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Gloria exclaimed.

"You are one of my best friends, and I cannot stand by and watch you throw away your life like this! You're too young! YOU'RE TOO BEAUTIFUL!" Cricket exclaimed.

"W-What the heck are you talking about?" Gloria asked, holding her punched stomach.

"I'm talking about that baby growing inside of you right now!" Cricket Replied, pointing to her stomach.

It was quiet for a moment, and Tilly walked out.

"Cya." She said, as she walked out of the store.

"...I'm not pregnant!" Gloria replied.

"Well, not after that punch, you're not! Heh! I've been taking Karate lessons!" Cricket replied, smiling.

"I was NEVER pregnant, Cricket!" Gloria said.

"...A ... A-Are you sure?" Cricket asked.

"Yes, I'm flippin' sure!" Gloria replied.

Suddenly, Gramma walked upto the two.

"I'm sorry, but why the heck is everyone yelling over here?" Gramma asked.

Cricket smiled, and pulled out a positive pregnancy test.

"Oh! I found this positive pregnancy test, and I-!" Cricket started, but was interrupted by Gramma punching Gloria in the Stomach.

"OOF! MOTHER LOVER!" Gloria exclaimed, in even more pain.